Sportscene

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

What's the deal with us and the BBC?

their chief sports writer, he's such a no mark can't remember his name, was being a knob so we banned him only, bbc took the huff so won't do any interviews

Just now, soulboy said:

their chief sports writer was being a knob so we banned him only, bbc took the huff so won't do any interviews

What a loss.

I had the radio on during the drive to Hampden and heard someone say "Of course, due to the on-going dispute between the BBC and Rangers, we don't have an Ibrox representative's say on today's game, but we do have Paul le Guen's comments". :lol:

Fortunately, I didn't have it on long enough to hear his words of wisdom.

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

What a loss.

I had the radio on during the drive to Hampden and heard someone say "Of course, due to the on-going dispute between the BBC and Rangers, we don't have an Ibrox representative's say on today's game, but we do have Paul le Guen's comments". :lol:

Fortunately, I didn't have it on long enough to hear his words of wisdom.

I just watched the 9 minute highlights for BBC website, which I assume was the same shown on Sportscene. Each rangers goal was one replay, no further comment by the co-commentators, each c****c goal 3-4 replays with the co-commentator waxing lyrical about how great they were!! FFS Mackays goal was a worlidie, yet nothing to comment on and only 1 replay. They're a fucking disgrace. I don't know who the co commentator was but he must have been sick!

33 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I just watched the 9 minute highlights for BBC website, which I assume was the same shown on Sportscene. Each rangers goal was one replay, no further comment by the co-commentators, each c****c goal 3-4 replays with the co-commentator waxing lyrical about how great they were!! FFS Mackays goal was a worlidie, yet nothing to comment on and only 1 replay. They're a fucking disgrace. I don't know who the co commentator was but he must have been sick!

They are the worst vermin of the lot in this Country and anyone who is connected to our club that works for them is no better than them to my mind 

Over the last few weeks they have just made themselves look like a bunch of amateurs, standing on the outside, raging, while the rest of the world's media has embraced success.

they are so blinkered, at one point in their radio commentary they actually called wee Barrie - Barrie MacKay-Steven.

They are pathetic.

Fuck them....we are back and have everybody wanting to talk about our story.

Here is a broadcaster who could have been at the forefront of reporting what the world wants to hear,but they have let their own rhat agenda get in the way of a true sporting resurgence story.