FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

12 hours ago, lidorfc said:

I usually love it but this year I just think it's shite, the gameplay is not as good as seasons which I've only just discovered.

The gameplay is really hard to adjust to. Very sluggish if you don't play to the way EA are trying to push you to. I'll maybe try seasons and see what that's like. I only really play career mode and pro clubs.

Was hating it, stuck in bastarding division 7 on online seasons and kept changing my team.

Went Leipzig last night and won 8 or 9 games in a row, up to division 5 now with 3 games to spare to win the title.

I just seem to find a team i am good with, last season it was Valencia with orange strip.

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Been using 3-5-2 lately. 

Some laugh going forward but at times there are no laughs when someone hits you on the counter 

You always have a ridiculous amount of options going forward when you use 352 but you need pacey CB's to not get caught out. I was use Manolas, Koulibaly and some colombian CB who's name escapes me but manolas has 80 pace, the colombian has 77 and koulibaly has 74, very rarely got left exposed.

Every career mode I do in the EPL Liverpool are always in the relegation zone.  This is about the 3rd FIFA in a row this has happened.  All the other teams' league position are quite realistic aswell.  EA must hate Liverpool :lol: 

Played on my brothers xbox lastnight, he's division 7 as well. I leathered the boy I played 4-0. I dont know if 7 is a diddy league on xbox but I have still never been able to get out of it this year on PC. Ive decided to try the 433 false 9 with costa there to hold the ball up and put through inform walcott and inform son

Won division one on seasons in my 11th season.

Despite playing as Spurs every-game at 4 and a half stars I still get the usual Man U, Chelsea, City and Arsenal teams to play all the time and the amount of Dortmund games is just irritating.

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Won division one on seasons in my 11th season.

Despite playing as Spurs every-game at 4 and a half stars I still get the usual Man U, Chelsea, City and Arsenal teams to play all the time and the amount of Dortmund games is just irritating.

I'm a proper Man United slag :lol: Their midfield is so good and big ibra upfront :crywank: Depay's shooting is fucking unreal man.

28 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I'm a proper Man United slag :lol: Their midfield is so good and big ibra upfront :crywank: Depay's shooting is fucking unreal man.

Yeah I find the further up the leagues you go the more substitutes make a difference. Depay always comes on and causes problems but having Rose and Walker at full-back at least nullifies the threats of pacey players like Aubemayang and that.

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Yeah I find the further up the leagues you go the more substitutes make a difference. Depay always comes on and causes problems but having Rose and Walker at full-back at least nullifies the threats of pacey players like Aubemayang and that.

Why do you think subs make more of a difference up the divisions? Have you noticed a difference in styles of play?

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

(tu)I always bring on Rashford the last 20 minutes to get in behind tired CB's with Ibra dropping to CAM for flick ons, works a treat, won quite a few games in the last 5 or 10 minutes by doing this, Rashford makes really good runs in between centre backs.

4 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Why do you think subs make more of a difference up the divisions? Have you noticed a difference in styles of play?

The higher up you get, the more people seem to use that annoying shielding of the ball. The more they change tactics throughout.

People start using the offside trap, they go ultra defensive once they score.

I've gone 1-0 up at times and instantly they go all out attack too.

3 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

(tu)I always bring on Rashford the last 20 minutes to get in behind tired CB's with Ibra dropping to CAM for flick ons, works a treat, won quite a few games in the last 5 or 10 minutes by doing this, Rashford makes really good runs in between centre backs.

I bring on N'Koudou on 60 odd and Wanyama if I'm winning, Sissoko if I'm not. Had some crazy finishes but I find if I win, it'll often be 4/5 I win by and if I lose, it's by the odd goal.

15 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I bring on N'Koudou on 60 odd and Wanyama if I'm winning, Sissoko if I'm not. Had some crazy finishes but I find if I win, it'll often be 4/5 I win by and if I lose, it's by the odd goal.

I tend to just change the heart of my midfield, ibra drops to cam, pogba get replaced with fellaini and mikihtaryen gets replaced with juan mata, my wingers usually still have enough in the tank to catch people out on the counter. Gonna have a look for decent 4 star teams later on, getting sick of the constant barca, real madrid and dortmund games. I've not tried dortmund this year but there must be quality, play them at least once every few games.

9 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I tend to just change the heart of my midfield, ibra drops to cam, pogba get replaced with fellaini and mikihtaryen gets replaced with juan mata, my wingers usually still have enough in the tank to catch people out on the counter. Gonna have a look for decent 4 star teams later on, getting sick of the constant barca, real madrid and dortmund games. I've not tried dortmund this year but there must be quality, play them at least once every few games.

Big Fellaini scored a hattrick on his debut for me lol...

21 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Spurs are a great team because the fullbacks genuinely win games defensively. Dembele as well shrugs anyone off the ball. Then if you're okay with wingers like Lamela and Son to cut inside you're fine. Eriksen and Kane's finishing and shooting is perfect too. You wont get Barca or Madrid and United and the English 5* teams are beatable.

Make sure whoever you go has pacey fullbacks and keep them from coming forward, that way you don't get caught on the counter.

52 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Spurs are a great team because the fullbacks genuinely win games defensively. Dembele as well shrugs anyone off the ball. Then if you're okay with wingers like Lamela and Son to cut inside you're fine. Eriksen and Kane's finishing and shooting is perfect too. You wont get Barca or Madrid and United and the English 5* teams are beatable.

Make sure whoever you go has pacey fullbacks and keep them from coming forward, that way you don't get caught on the counter.

Tbh I prefer my fullbacks to be gallivanting forward :lol: It's the one thing I don't like about Man U, Luke Shaw is pretty solid defensively but he's not great going forward. I will give Spurs a shot later on. I always have my wide midfielders and full backs overlapping to set up crosses, I've heard quite a few people moan about the crossing this year but I've found the crossing and heading to be excellent, I don't use the assisted settings though so maybe the crossing is pish with assisted crossing?

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Tbh I prefer my fullbacks to be gallivanting forward :lol: It's the one thing I don't like about Man U, Luke Shaw is pretty solid defensively but he's not great going forward. I will give Spurs a shot later on. I always have my wide midfielders and full backs overlapping to set up crosses, I've heard quite a few people moan about the crossing this year but I've found the crossing and heading to be excellent, I don't use the assisted settings though so maybe the crossing is pish with assisted crossing?

They will still bomb forward for you, just as long as you use LB/L1 to make them run for you, just means defensively they will be much better positioned should you get caught on the counter! :) Not sure about crossing, for me the earlier you get the cross in, the more likely it is you'll get a head on it.

Again, Kane can get to many.