FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

18 minutes ago, Iakona said:

There's 2 silver CB's in the MLS with crazy physical stats.. both are like 85 pace. Put the right chem style on them and they are monsters!

Opara and Marquez I have them too Ciman and Van Damme are incredible though are always in the right position and are great tacklers and in the air too.

18 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Screenshot_20161204-224145.png

Put Villa where Giovinco is. 

Put Gio in CAM position. 

Put Dos Santos where Villa is with Hawk card. 

Move Gerrard over to where Pirlo is and put Kaka where Gerrard is. 

Thank me later. Dos Santos and Villas movement is ridiculous

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Put Villa where Giovinco is. 

Put Gio in CAM position. 

Put Dos Santos where Villa is with Hawk card. 

Move Gerrard over to where Pirlo is and put Kaka where Gerrard is. 

Thank me later. Dos Santos and Villas movement is ridiculous

Tbf Giovinco was only playing because I got a couple of game injury to Dos Santos who does start.

I want the strong links in my midfield that's why Pirlo is beside Lampard and Villa (who has a 5 star weak foot and a goal recorded of more than one a game)

I don't like Kaka in game personally he doesn't suit my style Gerrard has some fight in him and is better defensively that's why he plays.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Tbf Giovinco was only playing because I got a couple of game injury to Dos Santos who does start.

I want the strong links in my midfield that's why Pirlo is beside Lampard and Villa (who has a 5 star weak foot and a goal recorded of more than one a game)

I don't like Kaka in game personally he doesn't suit my style Gerrard has some fight in him and is better defensively that's why he plays.

Fair enough. I've got Villa and Kaka on the left with Bradley in the middle and Dos Santos and Gerrard on the right. Love a bit of technical ability thats why Villa and Kaka are on the same side. David Villa is the best player I've played with

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Fair enough. I've got Villa and Kaka on the left with Bradley in the middle and Dos Santos and Gerrard on the right. Love a bit of technical ability thats why Villa and Kaka are on the same side. David Villa is the best player I've played with

Villa is insane.

I have Dos Santos for technical ability I like physical players to add some fight into my squad.

Lampard is in to get goals and add some play making ability from deep his runs into the box are excellent too.

Finally got round to buying this and struggling big time online. I still play the old PES was, holding super-cancel, is it were, and manually manoeuvring mu players as I close with L1/R1 whatever it is. Seemed to work ok on FIFA 16 but its no on this. And I'm brutal going forward, average about two shots a game.

I was in division 2/3 mostly on 16, struggling in divison 8 on this.

56 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Finally got round to buying this and struggling big time online. I still play the old PES was, holding super-cancel, is it were, and manually manoeuvring mu players as I close with L1/R1 whatever it is. Seemed to work ok on FIFA 16 but its no on this. And I'm brutal going forward, average about two shots a game.

I was in division 2/3 mostly on 16, struggling in divison 8 on this.

Physicality is the best advice I can give you this year.

Use 4312 and fill it with the strongest players you can afford and David Villa.

Oh and his SBC card is insane even better than his normal card.

That MVP villa is amazing, used him in the weekend league qualification and he bagged 7 goals in 4 games, however Dybala is by far the best player in my club. He gets a goal literally every game. Nearly finished my BPL squad for this weekend league.

IMG_0370.PNG

IMG_0371.PNG

IMG_0372.PNG