Warburton getting Scum Managers sacked already

Smile

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So do you recon they'll give Lemmon the money to spend, that's why he walked in the first place.

He's got used to taking regular pumpings so he might not be the best choice for them ...but good for us.

What money exactly? They are skinto and will be until they sort out their massive shortfall and their co-op loan.

Ouch.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm sure Desi will have some cash in his account, you know the one he doesn't pay tax on. (tu)

I dont think Desmond will give them another penny unless its to keep them afloat. They won't get money for players without selling first and they wont be swapping like for like.

our manager will have the measure of lennon if he comes in,just the way he conducts his business is head and shoulders above lennon,if popcorn teeth gets the job that will be good for us. not really that much better than mcoist:craphead:

19 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

What money exactly? They are skinto and will be until they sort out their massive shortfall and their co-op loan.

Ouch.

the will sell there left back to the highest bidder - and then eulogise that as the way to run a football club.

3 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Don't think this chap is too happy with rhonny either. Duck knows what his accent in but found it pretty amusing 

Watch "Rangers v Celtic Ronny Deila CALL OUT" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/ECooYjyDiDg

Lost me at his first call out "Ronny Delilah ceptic captain", still I watched the lot for the three munchins bit and the fact the mutant had an Orange scarf about his napper.

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

If he does go I would rather see Lennon back than Moyes getting it. Moyes would make them harder to beat, Lennon would make them easier to beat.

He didnt make Man U hard to beat that s why he got the bullet