Daily record story about 18 arrest have blurred out some words

j1mgg

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I want people to like us, exact same mentality as the beasts and Liverpool. Why do you give a fuck what people think, would be hated for singing songs etc. than being liked for appeasing to faux offended cunts.

Sorry mate... a wee bit of positive publicity/press just went to ma heed and I got carried away!  I'll get straight back on the tablets.....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

So 18 arrests then? That will give the Scottish goverment something to moan about,bigotry and terrible sectarian behaviour has no place in Scottish society these days etc etc......

Meanwhile they subsidise T-in the park and promote the wonderful event etc etc.....

T in the park had 54 arrests last year(18 per day) and also a death from overdose and reports of an attempted rape on the campsite.

I read a report just the other day that the recent hertz/hivs derby attracted 30 arrests.

It's hardly surprising given all the stewards and police and just standing there looking for 'extra' offences.

Fucking joke the law is never mind the politicians that make it.

In all honesty, I wish we wouldn't stoop to their level. It makes it almost impossible to gain any traction when people immediately point and say "look, you're as bad as each other".  By all means, expose them for what they are, but do it from a higher ground.  Sunday was a good example of an opportunity missed imo.

I don't care if people like us, and I disliked the banner.

Would much rather it focused on us, rather than them.

'We belong to Glasgow' has been much better received across our fan base than the paedophile one. I'd rather focus on us, rather than be dragged down to their level.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Zombie's are fictional and Peadophiles are real, of which Celtic employed. Banner was true. BJK.

I think the song we sing about them is enough to be honest .I would leave out the banners at the football .Like others say ,give the beggars enough rope 

42 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

In all honesty, I wish we wouldn't stoop to their level. It makes it almost impossible to gain any traction when people immediately point and say "look, you're as bad as each other".  By all means, expose them for what they are, but do it from a higher ground.  Sunday was a good example of an opportunity missed imo.

Cue "fuck off you non Rangers supporting cunt" reply......

Look at the facts. 

The banner was a known fact, reminding the tarriers and the world they are what they are. They will never get away from it.

How you can be a Rangers fan and be offended by historical fact is laughable. It's the attitude the tarriers have, oh please look at me please love us love us please were such nice people. The reality is they are the handwringers who need to be loved. 

I don't care if they call me a H**, orange bastard etc. I give it fenian, wish I was up to my neck in the stuff, catholics go to hell etc. Whether you like it or not it is ingrained in the rivalry and always will. 

These stupid acts, police schemes, government are ruining the atmosphere and it's now rubbing off on the apologists in our support who agree you should sit arms folded, clap politely and clap both teams off the park. 

Fuck every other football team in this country and beyond. Why should we try to appease anyone in this country, especially after the past 4 years. We will always be hated in this country and sitting muttering about it or trying to apologise for being up to our knees in the stuff is fucking laughable. 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don't care if people like us, and I disliked the banner.

Would much rather it focused on us, rather than them.

'We belong to Glasgow' has been much better received across our fan base than the paedophile one. I'd rather focus on us, rather than be dragged down to their level.

So you clearly do care what people think, you cerebral giant.

Is there some celestial event occurring today that's causing so many new members to start experiencing their period simultaneously?

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

It's not.  I'm better than them and I won't lower myself to that level.  

So, by that logic, the Union Bears, in your opinion, are on a par with Cel*ic support? No better than Tims?

That's some breathtaking arrogance.

9 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

So you clearly do care what people think, you cerebral giant.

Is there some celestial event occurring today that's causing so many new members to start experiencing their period simultaneously?

Couldn't care less really, as long as it's not to the detriment of the club. We are better than them, we don't need to stoop to their level. Why do you want to talk or make banners about another team, when ours is so terrific? What do you think our players or manager would rather see, something positive about our side and their achievements, or something about child abuse? 

I'd imagine there's a few 'timposters', but I'm not one. I've been a member for years. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Couldn't care less really, as long as it's not to the detriment of the club. We are better than them, we don't need to stoop to their level. Why do you want to talk or make banners about another team, when ours is so terrific? What do you think our players or manager would rather see, something positive about our side and their achievements, or something about child abuse? 

I'd imagine there's a few 'timposters', but I'm not one. I've been a member for years. 

Why do you keep prefacing your points with, "I don't care..." when you so painfully do? 

Regardless, at the next derby I suggest you perhaps make your own banner*? If you actively want to make a point about being "better than them" despite the fact you claim to not care what people think.

* Which you won't as you guys don't actually go to the games. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Look at the facts. 

The banner was a known fact, reminding the tarriers and the world they are what they are. They will never get away from it.

How you can be a Rangers fan and be offended by historical fact is laughable. It's the attitude the tarriers have, oh please look at me please love us love us please were such nice people. The reality is they are the handwringers who need to be loved. 

I don't care if they call me a H**, orange bastard etc. I give it fenian, wish I was up to my neck in the stuff, catholics go to hell etc. Whether you like it or not it is ingrained in the rivalry and always will. 

These stupid acts, police schemes, government are ruining the atmosphere and it's now rubbing off on the apologists in our support who agree you should sit arms folded, clap politely and clap both teams off the park. 

Fuck every other football team in this country and beyond. Why should we try to appease anyone in this country, especially after the past 4 years. We will always be hated in this country and sitting muttering about it or trying to apologise for being up to our knees in the stuff is fucking laughable. 

Do you not think the change in atmosphere is partly down to their being a different audience now?  Much more women and families attending the game than 20-30 years ago.  I for one would feel less comfortable giving the tarriers big licks if I was in the company of my mother, wife or children....

1 minute ago, Bear Ass said:

Do you not think the change in atmosphere is partly down to their being a different audience now?  Much more women and families attending the game than 20-30 years ago.  I for one would feel less comfortable giving the tarriers big licks if I was in the company of my mother, wife or children....

I'm 22 so it doesn't matter what it was like 20-30 years ago. If you're offended by , in some cases, single words then is football really for you? Probably not.

My partner of 6 years went with me on Sunday, her first OF. Didn't get offended by fuck, prick, tarrier, H** banner. If your to sensitive for words like that then you should rethink your hobby. 

Football is what it is. It baffles me the coverage all this 'sectarianism' gets when you've got rugby fans giving it as good as they get as well

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I'm 22 so it doesn't matter what it was like 20-30 years ago. If you're offended by , in some cases, single words then is football really for you? Probably not.

My partner of 6 years went with me on Sunday, her first OF. Didn't get offended by fuck, prick, tarrier, H** banner. If your to sensitive for words like that then you should rethink your hobby. 

Football is what it is. It baffles me the coverage all this 'sectarianism' gets when you've got rugby fans giving it as good as they get as well

Oh you would have loved it 20-30 years ago - you could get away with anything!  Look - I'm not offended by any of this - some guys on here are mistaking my concern for how our club is perceived internationally with me being offended.  That's the bottom line - rightly or wrongly - I would prefer outsiders looking in to have a positive opinion of our great club

Loved this quote from Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables

"They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! "

Too many want to sit in dignified silence.  Had there been no incidents of abuse at Celtic Park, then there would be nothing or us to highlight.  Their  club has never been held to account for what happened or what Kelly knew and covered up.  That's the real shame as is the fact Spotlight does not exist in the Scottish press.

I know my attitude does not sit well with some but these people wanted our club dead.  That does not sit well with me and I am happy to deal with them the Chicago Way, not the pacifist way.