Our fans tonight

Escobar

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You MWI haha?

Na am no. The gloryhuntin OP must be tho. We were in full voice tonite. Maybe some were to busy listening to the tarriers and all their shite. Were u there?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Na am no. The gloryhuntin OP must be tho. We were in full voice tonite. Maybe some were to busy listening to the tarriers and all their shite. Were u there?

Na mate, that's why am no commenting on it, can't exactly say if it's good or not without being there imo but sounded decent on tele. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na mate, that's why am no commenting on it, can't exactly say if it's good or not without being there imo but sounded decent on tele. 

then whats your point?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Seemed to be going on a rant and assumed you were MWI, seems not. Enjoy your night xxx.

only because OP, who clearly wasnt at the game big surprise, is talking out his fat arse

6 hours ago, markem said:

Just back from game.

Very Harsh words imo OP.  Wednesday night, meaningless game and after the cost of two days out at Hampden many turned out tonight at £28 a pop.  OK I have heard louder Rangers ends however considering that was arguably the worst we have played this year we got behind the team.

Shocking support? Not for me.

Didn't sound too bad on the telly

9 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Cunt was gutted at the lack of IRA songs and 'We're Not Rangers Anymore' sung by the support. 

' You know who we are, you know who we are, Glasgow Rangers, you know who we are'

This should be the standard reply to any cuntish fans singing 'you're not Rangers anymore' just to show that we know that they know who we are. We Are The People.

Anyone who follows us home and away, like myself, and who was there last night, like myself, knows deep down the atmosphere was nowhere near as good as it can be at Easter Road.

Anyone who says it was a great atmosphere and bouncing all night is clearly kidding themselves on.

It was poor except from a few occasions during the game, but nothing as good as it should have been. 

And aye, I'm a taig for not saying our away support is the best in the world and last night was just bedlam.

8 hours ago, markem said:

Just back from game.

Very Harsh words imo OP.  Wednesday night, meaningless game and after the cost of two days out at Hampden many turned out tonight at £28 a pop.  OK I have heard louder Rangers ends however considering that was arguably the worst we have played this year we got behind the team.

Shocking support? Not for me.

8 hours ago, Willis said:

Fans did is proud tonite. Anyone who says different wasn't there

Not sure what to make of people who come on these threads and accuse the whole Rangers support of something that aint true when you hear from fans who were there.  <cr>  :huh:  :blink: 

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure what to make of people who come on these threads and accuse the whole Rangers support of something that aint true when you hear from fans who were there.  <cr>  :huh:  :blink: 

The op was there