Our fans tonight

Escobar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Vwbear said:

Top tier was poor fuckin arseholes sitting down when it should have been bouncing 

49 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

The upper tier was very poor 

The top of the stand they canni sing,canni sing,canni sing 

The top of the stand they canni sing,canni sing for peanuts.

1 hour ago, BlueBeard said:

Glad you removed the bit from previous post, where you call the supporters in the upper arseholes, because they were sitting down :power_of_anguish:

It is a pest when people sit down in big games 

i understand some folk may have disabilities etc 

but makes atmosphere so much better when all standing 

I was in the South Lower and everyone around me was standing, massive group of guys in their early teens more interested in drooling over 14 year old lassies dressed like something out the football factory than watching the game.

The standing saga yet again, this 100% needs sorting out. 1 section all standing, 1 section for sitting has to be done, pissing everyone off at the fact they've paid good money to go watch what normally is an exciting game and wanting to sing and stand can't because other folk want to sit and watch the game. Even if one half of the stand is for people who want to stand and the other sit, or the top tier stand and bottom sit or vice versa. Absolute pain in the cunt so it is.

4 hours ago, Marko96 said:

The standing saga yet again, this 100% needs sorting out. 1 section all standing, 1 section for sitting has to be done, pissing everyone off at the fact they've paid good money to go watch what normally is an exciting game and wanting to sing and stand can't because other folk want to sit and watch the game. Even if one half of the stand is for people who want to stand and the other sit, or the top tier stand and bottom sit or vice versa. Absolute pain in the cunt so it is.

Fuck all to do with standing.

51 minutes ago, Marko96 said:

A few folk saying on this thread about others not standing, that's what my post was in reply to. 

The atmosphere had nothing to do with standing was my point though, everyone in lower was and it was shite.