Our fans tonight

Escobar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thing I would do is slag our own but I was really disappointed tonight.

Considering we won the league, fucked them every chance we got, no guard of honour, it was very underwhelming.

I think there's far too many fans taking it for granted.

It wasn't the best atmosphere we've had there but we were getting beat for most of the game and still belted out some songs every other team in scotland would've been sitting twiddling there hands. Blue sea of ibrox and many more were sung loud by most of the fans the singing wasn't constant but the whole crowd done well when we did. Always believe in holt after he scored was the best i've heard us belt it out so far

Thought the atmosphere was pretty poor also by our usual standard but a lot better than any support could provide while their team were getting beat. Doesn't help when the stand is half empty for the first ten minutes right enough ! 

Just back from game.

Very Harsh words imo OP.  Wednesday night, meaningless game and after the cost of two days out at Hampden many turned out tonight at £28 a pop.  OK I have heard louder Rangers ends however considering that was arguably the worst we have played this year we got behind the team.

Shocking support? Not for me.

Perhaps 90% don't really see the need to wind up Hibs fans, I certainly wouldn't stick it to them as much as the scum, I get the singing "championees" stuff but I would expect that at every ground once we had won the league, not just because thought they actually had a chance

Anyway sounded decent on TV