• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Tav giving the knuckle dragger the daggers

wanker.jpe

Wannabe the new james mclean....too much of a pussy to turn his back at a full capacity Ibrox though!! Leave the pathetic wee scumbag alone People, he's only acting out of 'principle'.....I mean, like mclean, he's that principled he'll represent a British club, in a British country, 'earning' the Great British Pound from the Great British People, all the while disrespecting us and everything noble that Britain stands for!! As I said 'principled'....thank fuck our principles don't equate to anything like that!!!

:7326:WATP:uk:

I'll still sleep well tonight despite another no mark Tim disrespecting our club. The point being missed here is that the guard of honour is purely to show respect for your fellow professionals, not their club or their fans. It's purely about giving credit to your competitors so the PFA should remind it's members about this. Another point is that being part of a team means you sacrifice your own opinions to show unity, you wear the same outfits,you eat together,you travel together and the message must always be about togetherness. Sadly as with a certain Mr McLean this dummy would rather sacrifice his team mates respect for the respect of the mob. Lastly,the next time this occurs our opponents should be told if their entire team can't show respect then they can stick their guard of honour up their arse.

:lol::lol: it gives me a great laugh when absoute nobody tarriers use Rangers to get themselves in the public eye for the only time in their lives. We're the only show in town and every one of them knows it.

Yet they call us the bigots.  People like him are the reason Scottish Football is in the state it is... not his parent club.

The irony of it all however... is he still was in the 'guard of honour'.... does he think by standing there looking like a bitter wee wayne that he's doing anything differen't? How embarssing.... all from the mighty heights of Alloa.

49 minutes ago, Willis said:

:lol::lol: it gives me a great laugh when absoute nobody tarriers use Rangers to get themselves in the public eye for the only time in their lives. We're the only show in town and every one of them knows it.

See you do talk sense sometimes

2 hours ago, legalbeagle said:

That these people think their petty actions does anything other than make them look small and bitter is the bizarre thing.

Absolutely correct just showed himself up for the ignorant rat that he and his kind are.