The Last Red Lion home game

1 minute ago, rab wilson said:

Fuckin just got home! What a Fuckin weekend.what happened with bee and that bloke.i missed all of that.i took a couple of Leeds fans down the road to the taxi rank.they were absolutely steaming ha ha ha..never driving up again man.stansted all the way from now on.come on West Brom.

No Surrender

Rab

Aye that's some trek Rab.  Glad you and the lad enjoyed it. ;)  Just a bit of verbal from two guys full of the drink.  Calmed down pretty sharp. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Certainly random to me.  Your good lady had the handbag at the ready! :D

She regularly tells me about the time you farted on her hand :lol: Or might of been Davie.

15 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Fuck I wish I had went there on Saturday. I've always had this ridiculous image of everyone calling each other by their RM user names :D

Would have been fascinating to see how folk match up to the picture you have of them in your head.

Believe me one or two have :D so your godfather , and no wasn't me :D

On 24/04/2016 at 8:52 PM, bluedart1952 said:

I really enjoyed meeting up with all the lads off RM that was in The Red Lion, was a brilliant afternoon, pity I had to leave at 7.30pm as I didn't want to risk drinking much more as I was driving back to Scarborough today.

Was good meeting you anaw mate (tu)

2 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Oh well...will need to find a new pub that I can't remember leaving and get huge bruises.

One thing I do know is not to attempt keeping pace with you lot when drinking. My liver almost disowned me last year!

Who said you would be invited?