MoH

BigBearButt

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How are people fuck wits for saying he's not impressed and been shite so far? do you think he's been good so far? yes or no will do.

Fuck your yes or no, i'll tell it how i see it, he's been average, showed some moments here and there, as stated numerous times by posters he can't play to his full potential with teams parking the bus, he'll have more freedom next season against teams that will open up and have ago.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Fuck your yes or no, i'll tell it how i see it, he's been average, showed some moments here and there, as stated numerous times by posters he can play to his full potential with teams parking the bus, he'll have more freedom next season against teams that will open up and have ago.

:lol:

So not good, then? that will do.

Are you writing an average player off? shameful.

21 minutes ago, kanjo said:

He gives it everything but he's simply not used to our formation yet. 

It's got fuck all to do with the formation.  When MOH has the ball at his feet he's not got the same ability as the other guys.  Warburton spoke about having players that 'dominate the football' and I don't think MOH fits that description.  I don't necessarily think Warburton has got this one wrong, not at all.  MOH has probably been brought in to give us an outball when we're up against it, a runner when we need to create space, a worker when the opposition are tired, etc.  If we get in to Europe MOH could be a major asset, but, If you're expecting MOH to come in to this team and play football like McKay, Forrester, or Waghorn then you're on to plums.

3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Not great naw but not set the world alight either.

Never mentioned anything about writing him off, you seem to be the one doing that on a lot of posts.

I can grab you several posts where I've said

Warburton can still work his magic on him
He's not started 3 games in a row
He's got potential
He's not been here long

You are just being a bit of a furious keyboard basher trying to act the superfan calling people fuckwit's when you see people, including myself (rightly) say he's been shite so far.

The bit in bold, you literally said a couple of posts ago calling people fuckwits for writing him off.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I can grab you several posts where I've said

Warburton can still work his magic on him
He's not started 3 games in a row
He's got potential
He's not been here long

You are just being a bit of a furious keyboard basher trying to act the superfan calling people fuckwit's when you see people, including myself (rightly) say he's been shite so far.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

When in doubt and nothing to say roll out the smilies lol ... fair enough

Just think you're fulla shite that's aw pal, giving it furious button basher pish and aw the rest super fan nonsense, who said anything about being a super fan etc ?

Just now, cumnockbear said:

Just think you're fulla shite that's aw pal, giving it furious bu=utton basher pish and aw the rest super fan nonsense, who said anything about being a super fan etc ?

It's the way it looks especially since you can't explain your comments calling people fuckwits for saying he's been shite so far - when you've said yourself he's not been good enough. What's the difference?

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's the way it looks especially since you can't explain your comments calling people fuckwits for saying he's been shite so far - when you've said yourself he's not been good enough. What's the difference?

I said he's been average thus far, there's far too many people writing him off already, "he's shite" " get rid in the summer" etc, judge him next season after a full pre season.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Starting to get a bit concerned, not really about MOH but about the overall team, I mean, when was the last time we won over 90 minutes

I counted twice in last eight games. Could be wrong. Dumbarton and Peterhead ... going back to Raith?

He has pace but, like Clark,  he does not have the ability to run with the ball with his head up to be able to see what is happening around him. He needs to be able to use his pace effectively but so far he does not seem to be effective in the wide positions and career wise he has a poor striking ratio as a striker.

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Starting to get a bit concerned, not really about MOH but about the overall team, I mean, when was the last time we won over 90 minutes

Yeah same here,every game we play we have to score 2 or 3 goals,cause you know the opposition will score at least 1,because of terrible defending,the worry for next season is still having Kiernan and Wilson as ch,the boss never mentions signing a central defender for next season in any interview

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Yeah same here,every game we play we have to score 2 or 3 goals,cause you know the opposition will score at least 1,because of terrible defending,the worry for next season is still having Kiernan and Wilson as ch,the boss never mentions signing a central defender for next season in any interview

He probably will sign a DF, I think Crooks may be a DM too, not sure

Certainly recently we have been conceding far too many although there was a stage in the season we had a barrel load of clean sheets

S

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think he really needs to be played through the middle. I think that's where he'd really excel and irc both of his goals so far have came from that position. 

There is potential in him, he does have a good amount of pace so he would be invaluable in counter attacks. 

He's also really sturdy and takes a fair bit to take down. 

His position is through the middle, but the problem in the tempo of our game. Whilst we retain great possession, we do not move forward at pace, too many square balls, not enough defence splitting passes that someone like MOH and Miller would latch onto and bury teams. That's down to the quality, or lack of it from a few of our players. You can see the frustration and rage in MW's face as a move breaks down after passing the ball back and forth accross the middle of the park half a dozen times and the oppo just park themselves behind the ball. It will only change when better quality are brought in. 

ok my 1st post, joined RM a few days ago so appologies as it's a bit long winded. my 1st ever rangers/football game was killie 1-8 rangers at ruby park as a wee boy many moons ago cooper played a blinder that day and the reason I became  a fan of the team and the man hence my username, but now just an armchair fan so my points may not be as valid as folks who go to the games but maybe a wee bit more objective.

Anyway on MOH, I hope he comes good with us as he defo has talent. His problem as I see it is he does not seem to be very good at dribbling past players form a standing start, but if he gets the ball when he's up and running then he gets past players with ease, his style of play is a bit like Gareth Bale's in the sense that he's best when used at top speed, and our style of play at the moment doesn't allow that, we don't pass the ball quick enough in the final 3rd to utilize MOH's talent, which is something I'm sure MW is aware of if he wants to use MOH through the middle which I think maybe his best posistion in the long run, especially in europe next season if we get there, fingers crossed

6 minutes ago, cooperman7 said:

ok my 1st post, joined RM a few days ago so appologies as it's a bit long winded. my 1st ever rangers/football game was killie 1-8 rangers at ruby park as a wee boy many moons ago cooper played a blinder that day and the reason I became  a fan of the team and the man hence my username, but now just an armchair fan so my points may not be as valid as folks who go to the games but maybe a wee bit more objective.

Anyway on MOH, I hope he comes good with us as he defo has talent. His problem as I see it is he does not seem to be very good at dribbling past players form a standing start, but if he gets the ball when he's up and running then he gets past players with ease, his style of play is a bit like Gareth Bale's in the sense that he's best when used at top speed, and our style of play at the moment doesn't allow that, we don't pass the ball quick enough in the final 3rd to utilize MOH's talent, which is something I'm sure MW is aware of if he wants to use MOH through the middle which I think maybe his best posistion in the long run, especially in europe next season if we get there, fingers crossed

6 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Why can't people seem to understand that there's fuck all left to play for in the league, it's done. We've been able to lose every single game between now and the end of the season for weeks.

If anybody is told, sell 100 apples in a week and you'll get a £10,000 bonus. You burst your baws, you sell 100 apples. Wtf is the point in trying any more? You've got the reward, who gives a fuck about a few extra points (or apples for that matter).

We're on course for a treble, against a team who we've demolished on more than one occasion this season. People worry far too much.

PS. Cracking analogy I know, wtf am I doing sitting on a forum. Need to start putting these talents to good use.

Anyway, some people need to relax.

Because some ppl have personal pride and want too be the steve jobs of selling apples and not just hit minimum targets,

I would like too see moh given a chance on the left where he can cut inside and go at the goal similar too when waggy plays right and cuts inside , it also suits tav n wallace as it leaves them plenty of room too attack 

9 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Why can't people seem to understand that there's fuck all left to play for in the league, it's done. We've been able to lose every single game between now and the end of the season for weeks.

If anybody is told, sell 100 apples in a week and you'll get a £10,000 bonus. You burst your baws, you sell 100 apples. Wtf is the point in trying any more? You've got the reward, who gives a fuck about a few extra points (or apples for that matter).

We're on course for a treble, against a team who we've demolished on more than one occasion this season. People worry far too much.

PS. Cracking analogy I know, wtf am I doing sitting on a forum. Need to start putting these talents to good use.

Anyway, some people need to relax.

May aswell just forfeit every match from now till end of the season then eh? we'll just no bother turning up to games cos we've won the league.

Alloa were also relegated when we played them last weekend managed to get a result against. Didn't see relegation affecting them even though some of their squd will be out a job because of it.