Police Scotland tonight

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

This and your other posts totally sum my feelings up mate.

You hit the nail on the head on so many points.

The saltire doesn't belong to the SNP,it's the flag of Scotland which is British.

I fly the Union flag and saltire side by side in my house.

Spot on mate ?!

11 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Behold the brainchild that the wonderful people of Scotland have voted in for the past decade.

Tonight standing outside the reception part of the stadium a kid, no older than 10 belting out Warburton is magic for about 10 minutes on his own. Was great to hear how into it he was and the passion in his voice. The police come over and circle him for about 5 minutes and go up and whisper in his ear. He comes over to his Dad who is then informed by the Police they were asking the boy what the words he was singing were to DEEM IF THEY WERE SECTARIAN OR NOT. They claimed the words he was singing were sectarian and maintained that stance. Me and about 10 other guys genuinely thought they were joking, the weren't and stood arguing with the kid's dad as to how they felt the need to ask a 10 year old kid if Warburton is magic is sectarian. 

That is what many of you have voted in. That is an absolute disgrace, and if come next Thursday they are voted in again and allowed to run this country into the ground then don't greet about it. 

Bp9 wont like this 

fuck the SNP 

2 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Trying not to get involved in the slightest in this but it's far more complicated than that and to say religion or politics is (or isn't) involved in football is far too simplistic.  Makes for a good debate if you actually debate rather than chipping in controversial statements.

What debate? And is this a BD subject ( the election) ? If it is I'm happy to 'debate' it but really I come on here to chat about Rangers - this thread started with a unbelievable ( my opinion) opening post and then is interspersed there after with anti SNP rants, SNP Stasi ( the police) and folk saying who you need to vote for to be a 'real' Rangers fan. Why not have a go at some of the excess in here rather than my small contribution or do you also buy into all that crap? 

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

EnUPdSq.gif

6 out of 10 Blue Marlins will land in the boat before they are subdued.

They know the end is near and wait until they are close to the boat then deliberately try to slap you

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What debate? And is this a BD subject ( the election) ? If it is I'm happy to 'debate' it but really I come on here to chat about Rangers - this thread started with a unbelievable ( my opinion) opening post and then is interspersed there after with anti SNP rants, SNP Stasi ( the police) and folk saying who you need to vote for to be a 'real' Rangers fan. Why not have a go at some of the excess in here rather than my small contribution or do you also buy into all that crap? 

Try re read my post and see where I direct anything at you.  Its a generic post and would make for an excellent debate.  Just not in the BD.  My opinions can be debated in such a place if you point me there.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha this thread - a 'constructive' first post and then folk trying to define being a Rangers fan based on your politics - next thing we'll all be in church playing at being Protestant because we are season ticket holders. It's a sad fuck that defines their politics or religion based on supporting a team! :lol: 

I, personally, never mentioned the church or religion at any point in any of my posts on this topic, up until now....I don't even have a religion but I DO respect the undeniable fact that most Rangers fans ARE Protestant and proud of that fact...and so they should be because it forms a massive part of their identity and heritage where club and religion are inextricably linked! The songs, the colour and the atmosphere around our club is a thing of beauty to behold and people like you should realise that probably every club in the world was formed based on things like fan politics, religion, culture and where you come from and who you identify with....it's tribalism, simple as, and people like you who want to sanitise and censor everyone and everything are the REAL sad fucks! If your idea of a civilised society is seeing the polis accost a wee boy singing the magic hat song in public to determine whether he's using sectarian words or not then you've, sadly, become a tool for an oppressive State!! Make no mistake, the PUL and Rangers community in Scotland is under attack....more than any other community....for me it's a civil rights abuse perpetrated by the SNP and implemented by a police force who don't even understand the dictat from their paymasters! Confusion reigns and that's exactly how the SNP want it! They want dissenters arrested and criminalised, for what? Singing songs? It's FASCISM and no mistake....my Granda fought against this in WWII! Je Suis Billy Boy!!!

Just now, NamibianBear said:

Try re read my post and see where I direct anything at you.  Its a generic post and would make for an excellent debate.  Just not in the BD.  My opinions can be debated in such a place if you point me there.

Ok - my bad - we agree this thread / debate should be else where ( although my base paranoia and the fact you were quoting me  made me think your last line was directed AT me!) - also when these 'debates' do pop up in the BD I reserve the right to express an opinion. :cheers: 

1 minute ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

I, personally, never mentioned the church or religion at any point in any of my posts on this topic, up until now....I don't even have a religion but I DO respect the undeniable fact that most Rangers fans ARE Protestant and proud of that fact...and so they should be because it forms a massive part of their identity and heritage where club and religion are inextricably linked! The songs, the colour and the atmosphere around our club is a thing of beauty to behold and people like you should realise that probably every club in the world was formed based on things like fan politics, religion, culture and where you come from and who you identify with....it's tribalism, simple as, and people like you who want to sanitise and censor everyone and everything are the REAL sad fucks! If your idea of a civilised society is seeing the polis accost a wee boy singing the magic hat song in public to determine whether he's using sectarian words or not then you've, sadly, become a tool for an oppressive State!! Make no mistake, the PUL and Rangers community in Scotland is under attack....more than any other community....for me it's a civil rights abuse perpetrated by the SNP and implemented by a police force who don't even understand the dictat from their paymasters! Confusion reigns and that's exactly how the SNP want it! They want dissenters arrested and criminalised, for what? Singing songs? It's FASCISM and no mistake....my Granda fought against this in WWII! Je Suis Billy Boy!!!

The type of over reaction nonsense that shames us as a modern club. It's time to move on - Supporting Rangers is enough of a bond and is satisfactory enough in and of its own right. One doesn't need to be a plastic proddy, supporting the PUL cause , while hating the Scottish team and the democratically elected Scottish Parliment majority to love Rangers - Ranger on their own is enough! Sad that you need all those bolt-ons! 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ok - my bad - we agree this thread / debate should be else where ( although my base paranoia and the fact you were quoting me  made me think your last line was directed AT me!) - also when these 'debates' do pop up in the BD I reserve the right to express an opinion. :cheers: 

Everyone has a right to an opinion.

Except when you post anything controversial :pipe:

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The type of over reaction nonsense that shames us as a modern club. It's time to move on - Supporting Rangers is enough of a bond and is satisfactory enough in and of its own right. One doesn't need to be a plastic proddy, supporting the PUL cause , while hating the Scottish team and the democratically elected Scottish Parliment majority to love Rangers - Ranger on their own is enough! Sad that you need all those bolt-ons! 

So PUL shames us. Right you are. Only one bigot here as far as I can see.

22 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your opinion doesn't matter a jot with the absolute nonsense you post. 

Why would it not be in the BD when it happened at a RANGERS game. 

So is it not true that Police Scotland is the work of the SNP? Hence the 'rants' are totally justified against what is another failing.

See the difference between your spin on the 'real Rangers fan' stuff is remarkable. You know as well as I do that the SNP goes against everything Rangers as an institution stands for. So yes it is surprising you have people, like yourself, who stick their head in the sand pretending stuff like this doesn't go on, or the others who remarkably buy into the rubbish spouted by the SNP because they are new generation hipsters.

8 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Everyone has a right to an opinion.

Except when you post anything controversial :pipe:

... And by that you actually mean 'me' as opposed to the all inclusive Royal 'you' !! Ah Ken that! :pipe: