****Official St. Mirren v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

32 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That is me just looking at that thing haha

That is like a whale. I used to do a bit of fishing but it was nonsense compared what you are dealing with. You must have the deep buzz for it?

My girlfriend's old man is still nuts for it. I liked going after the easy mackerel every year and a bit of cod but was never a true man.

He's went a bit nuts the last two years. Bought a big van thing and wants us to go to France. It's all Carp this and Carp that now. No other fish will do.

Bit weird because I used to know the old boy and would be right there with him grabbing a few Pike or Trout. Is Carp special or something? He cares more about that fish than his woman. He's only caught one in two year :lol:

I only ask because he is kind off annoying his wife and daughter by not being too bothered about them. It's like he's planning these French rivers before he gets there. Is that possible :lol:

William

Look at these guys in Canada, they caught wee Nicolas relative

p4pb3281034.jpg

4 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

What does that mean? To me it's just a big skinny looking thing. He is good at catching shit if I leave him alone for a few hours. I'm actually better but don't want to boast with a pole. Is a pole cheating or not? :gerbad: 

I don't even go any more anyway to be honest lol, but you know what fishing is like. How addictive can it get because I'm not joking but the old boy has tried to catch the same fish at night time and during the day for months? Is Carp a weird fish? 

Carp anglers seem to be quite eccentric.  Pole fishing is an art form too.  All fishing is good :)

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

Everyone who is not a carp angler thinks that carp anglers are weird.

Just took another look at that pic :)

Anybody who likes football take off your hat for Namibian Bear as he had Ronaldo and Messi in his back pocket for a few hours and then had the cheek to put both of them in his fridge :lol:

Is it right for a guy to go fishing night and day for months after the same fish? Sound's daft on a forum mate but fuck them, will the old boy land this fucking thing or go nuts, is what I mean? Is it even the same one? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Sorry Namibian Bear I was in and out of the kitchen. I'm a muppet on the internet so I check it back before I press ok. Just seen I've already sent this to you about six times. Sorry mate :)

No worries,

It's one way to get your post count up :)

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

That makes me laugh. How about you show me how to fish and we sing the Blue Sea of Ibrox until we fall asleep :)

I am serious mate :lol:

Count me in.

All Bears are welcome to visit me and I always have a well stocked bar here

3 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That makes me laugh. How about you show me how to fish and we sing the Blue Sea of Ibrox until we fall asleep :)

I am serious mate :lol:

Sorry mate I'm drunk been drinking all day and night and being dumb on here. Not that I wouldn't love to sing about Rangers in Africa. Just the way I put it earlier of course :lol:

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Sorry mate I'm drunk been drinking all day and night and being dumb on here. Not that I wouldn't love to sing about Rangers in Africa. Just the way I put it earlier of course :lol:

Should always get tanked up before you post.  Then you can blame the drink :)

7 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Count me in.

All Bears are welcome to visit me and I always have a well stocked bar here

Half pissed there and looked at that message about fish and falling asleep singing Rangers songs :lol:

Ah fuck them mate. I would go to Africa any day before the old standard European shit. Send me a pm and let have a ball :)

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Half pissed there and looked at that message about fish and falling asleep singing Rangers songs :lol:

Ah fuck them mate. I would go to Africa any day before the old standard European shit. Send me a pm and let have a ball :)

I did about an hour ago :wink:

And, as said above, ALL Bears are more than welcome here at my place.

2 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Was freedom but to be honest my good lady has some fanny and pair of tits on her. Vodkas run out and my bottle has gone. I love her and she will be back tomorrow with my young one.

Crisis Over

Fuck Bobby Sands he's Deed

Ha ha