Dundee United relegated.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Once again a greedy cant wrecks thousands of normal working guys life through greed, whether we like the Arab fans or not they have been raped and pillaged by greed and they now will suffer more as the top earners will be shipped out leaving nothing for them to cheer, do I feel sorry for them ? No but how many other club fans will go through the same shite of having their club robbed.

The very same fans that threatened to boycott their own team if they didn't vote us out.

couldnt be more delighted it happened to them.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hivs ,Falkirk ,Raith ???  Kilmarnock to stay up for me .Unless it's Accies .Fuck them down and maybe let Falkirk up 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Hivs ,Falkirk ,Raith ???  Kilmarnock to stay up for me .Unless it's Accies .Fuck them down and maybe let Falkirk up 

Houston at Falkirk hates us so much he can't even say our name on TV interviews.

19 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The very same fans that tatened to boycott their own tean if they didn't vote is out.

We are bigger than that mate, we shouldnt get dragged to their level. We need to get our game back  With us IN charge for the benifit for all not just a couple of teams as IT IS at the moment. Am I delighted at their woes ? Yes of course but we need all the top teams IN a top league whether we hate them or not as playing shit teams gets biring.

Just now, piperpete said:

We are bigger than that mate, we shouldnt get dragged to their level. We need to get our game back  With us IN charge for the benifit for all not just a couple of teams as IT IS at the moment. Am I delighted at their woes ? Yes of course but we need all the top teams IN a top league whether we hate them or not as playing shit teams gets biring.

Fuck it.

Just for tonight I will happily lower myself to their level.

If they want to be considered a top team then they have to earn it on the playing field just like we did

Lorraine Kelly and Jum spunce a fuckin mugs double. Get it fuckin up yous and your baldy napper of a slimy fuckin chairman. Ya pie n pea eating cunts. Hope you never get the chance to be on the same park as Rangers for a league game. Hope all the wee teams we helped along the way with the blue pound have a fuckin field day knocking the shite out of your dundee arses for years to come. Sook up the Karma ya horrible cunts.

34 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The very same fans that tatened to boycott their own tean if they didn't vote is out.

34 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

32 minutes ago, piperpete said:

You are of course equating them as one of out top teams. Until they had their 3 years of fame in the early 80s they were a nothing club, and Dundee's poor relations. It is good to see them going back to that status. Clubs such as Kilmarnock and Motherwell were bigger clubs before then, even the likes of Morton and Ayr carried more status.