GIRFUY Ashley

17 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Can't see Sundeland throwing away a 3 goal lead at home to Everton so ha fucking ha Ashley. I feel sorry for the Toon fans but that grotesque cretin is getting what he deserves now. Cheerio.

Does this guarantee NUFC go down?

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I hate ashley but lets not pretend newcastle are a massive club

Yeh i put that wrong mate but they are a big football club fan wise no matter how bad they always fill up that ground. It must be hard as there is no way of stopping that fat cunt killing the club

1 minute ago, Pearson83 said:

Yeh i put that wrong mate but they are a big football club fan wise no matter how bad they always fill up that ground. It must be hard as there is no way of stopping that fat cunt killing the club

Yeah thats mainly because their a 1 city club though imo 

Just now, the goal machine said:

Yeah! 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Yeah. Norwich too IIRC.

I really don't mind Newcastle, but there's a Steven Thompson aspect to Ashley's club going down, with added irony that under him we failed to get promotion but succeed healthily without him.

Oh, the delicious irony. 

Can't see Newcastle keeping their Manager when relegated.   I suppose they may shed a number of their players too in an effort to rebuild.   The parachute payments will help fund a rebuild but the crucial thing along with who manages.    Might also be the final cue to Ashley to depart the NUFC scene and leave them in peace to get on with a rebuild.

7 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Can't see Newcastle keeping their Manager when relegated.   I suppose they may shed a number of their players too in an effort to rebuild.   The parachute payments will help fund a rebuild but the crucial thing along with who manages.    Might also be the final cue to Ashley to depart the NUFC scene and leave them in peace to get on with a rebuild.

Benitez has a relegation release clause mate, what a week with scumdee utd pumped left right and centre and then the fat wank getting his baws toed yet again, masterminded by big Sam Allardyce too.

9 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I hate ashley but lets not pretend newcastle are a massive club

This! The money in the EPL has totally fucked up people's opinions on who is a big club. Their massive trophy haul is an indicator on how big they actually are. Similar to City and Chelsea before they became rich.