Warburton

james_85

Got a lot of questions to answer. Lost 3 times this season to an average hibs team.

Two more goals from corners. Not telling his wingers to track full backs allowing 2 vs 1 on full backs who aren't the best defensively as it is. 

Jason Holt seems to get away from criticism all season. I like the boy. But going forward he cannot be our main midfielder. Goes missing far too often. 

Big summer ahead

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the oldest guy on the park (including the ref probably) none of our guys turned up today.

Thinking back to the dhims game, our defense was really tight - Today Tav and Kiernan were shocking and Lee was well below his standards. Wilson is not dependable but he was our best defender today. Halliday was awful even though he scored a screamer. He wasn't defensively aware and also lost out on 50/50s all game. This from the guy who had lego in his pocket !

Wags obviously wasn't fit and he shouldn't have played.

McKay was never really in the game apart from a couple of bursts.

Although Zal had a decent game, the whole move tends to slow right down when he is on the ball.

Very disappointing but lets not lose focus of what has been achieved in less than 12 months.

The management will now know who is and who isn't good enough for the next stage.

Onward and upward. 

He will never have a plan b - which I don't agree with, but I can understand the ethos. However, if we had any defenders injured today we had no one to cover. While he feels that a place on the bench should be earned (I agree), a bit of pragmatism is required.

It showed the lack of depth and quality of the squad. We were very poor today but we're still 10 min away from a cup win but could not see it out. There was nobody on the bench who could do anything to effect the game. Our passing was as bad as I have seen it all season and the defence were all over the place. I just hope that we get some players of the quality that we have been connected with recently as we will need quality and in depth to do anything next season 

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

Must say the manager lost us the game today. 60 mins standard sub and still leaves Waghorn on the park. Waghorn should never have played. Zallam(sp) was by far the best player on the park for us

Who else could we have played instead of Waggy?

Warburton has done excellent this season.

The problems start when we need to play the duds from Allys attempt at trying to be a manager.

5 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Apart from the oldest guy on the park (including the ref probably) none of our guys turned up today.

Thinking back to the dhims game, our defense was really tight - Today Tav and Kiernan were shocking and Lee was well below his standards. Wilson is not dependable but he was our best defender today. Halliday was awful even though he scored a screamer. He wasn't defensively aware and also lost out on 50/50s all game. This from the guy who had lego in his pocket !

Wags obviously wasn't fit and he shouldn't have played.

McKay was never really in the game apart from a couple of bursts.

Although Zal had a decent game, the whole move tends to slow right down when he is on the ball.

Very disappointing but lets not lose focus of what has been achieved in less than 12 months.

The management will now know who is and who isn't good enough for the next stage.

Onward and upward. 

True that. Even when he's playing great the game seems to pause when he gets the ball. Fast flowing football isn't an option with him on the park, but definitely did good today. 

Let hivs play to there own tune today!! Against Celtic we upped the tempo and had them chasing us! Roles reversed today. No buying that we were rusty because we've never played for a few weeks. Winning is what we're about so no incentive needed and with Europe added in we should've been playing like we did against the tarriers. Still believe in warbs but the defence defo needs sorted out. Need some good signings for next season with competition for places!! Fuckin disgrace from the spoon burners at the end!! Let's see what happens to they cunts?!

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

Warburton's Achilles Heel, like Advocaat before him, is vanity.

Which, unfortunately for the fans, has manifested itself as arrogance and ignorance of the Scottish game.

WIT? When has MW ever disrespected any team weve played? What a roaster:lol:

Ignorance of the Scottish game? Hardly La liga is it. 

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading on this thread (aside of course from those who cannot escape their pond life brainwashing and never will). In just one season our Manager has shown himself to be the very epitome of a Rangers Manager. We will not win every game. Noone does that, however we are back facing each one now with dignity and determination. 

Mark Warburton will continue to deliver our primary targets and will stay if we give him 110% support. Lets remember that, he deserves nothing less. 

Just now, Drum said:

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading on this thread (aside of course from those who cannot escape their pond life brainwashing and never will). In just one season our Manager has shown himself to be the very epitome of a Rangers Manager. We will not win every game. Noone does that, however we are back facing each one now with dignity and determination. 

Mark Warburton will continue to deliver our primary targets and will stay if we give him 110% support. Lets remember that, he deserves nothing less. 

No likes left...but like!