Who's to blame?....

cpm1979

1 hour ago, BEARBUDA said:

Totally dejected guys. From the first 5 minutes I knew we were not clicking. Looked off the pace. Waghorn looked so unfit. The rest.... Miller the only one who was up for it

After 3minutes ,I was doing my head in .It was clear we were struggling for today .

I honestly thought Warbs gets it wrong in the way he keeps playing the same way against Hivs, who now know exactly how we set up and don't really change .

We did after around 25 but by then we were 1-0 down .

The amount of wasted passes ,missed tackles , no closing down of players .

Kiernan for the first was an abomination .

It was all there today to fail

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Unawares? Are you taking the piss?

In fact, you're a manky cunt I would imagine.

I'm not taking the piss at all, other poster(s) have quite rightly recognized that I'm trying to be positive after a poor result; in fact the prospect of no european football next season is the worst part of it! For the second time explain yourself with the reply of "manky c.." I don't appreciate being called something I'm not or are you just going to hide away?

13 minutes ago, londonderryman said:

I'm not taking the piss at all, other poster(s) have quite rightly recognized that I'm trying to be positive after a poor result; in fact the prospect of no european football next season is the worst part of it! For the second time explain yourself with the reply of "manky c.." I don't appreciate being called something I'm not or are you just going to hide away?

Hide away?

You on drugs, ya mong?

Someone with 4 posts agreed with you :lol:

How can we be caught unaware with weeks to prepare, Einstein?

Therefore I can only talk your comments as a dig.

26 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hide away?

You on drugs, ya mong?

Someone with 4 posts agreed with you :lol:

How can we be caught unaware with weeks to prepare, Einstein?

Therefore I can only talk your comments as a dig.

You still didn't answer my original question? You're missing the point we were caught unawares via competitive match sharpness; do I have to keep repeating myself? Pay attention keep up! By the way your grammar is a bit poor did you fail your highers?

Just now, londonderryman said:

You still didn't answer my original question? You're missing the point we were caught unawares via competitive match sharpness; do I have to keep repeating myself? Pay attention keep up! By the way your grammar is a bit poor did you fail your highers?

Lack of match sharpness is an excuse that I won't tolerate, it's not fucking pre-season.

I don't need to pass highers to know you're a cunt and probably fancy young children.

That ok for you?

3 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

Thought Wilson had a decent game defensively, although his passing was shite. What the Fuck was Kiernan doing for their first?

I thought Wilson had an good first half when we were under pressure,  to many were passengers today. 

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Lack of match sharpness is an excuse that I won't tolerate, it's not fucking pre-season.

I don't need to pass highers to know you're a cunt and probably fancy young children.

That ok for you?

I'm not going down to your level; juvenile slagging etc . what exactly are you calling me (based on nothing) ?

Just now, Inigo said:

Miller and Zelalem don't deserve the criticism the rest do.

Facts are, Hibs deserved it. We deserved what we got.

Said to my brother before kick off we are going to struggle today , you can't perform like we did in the previous four meaningless games according to some on here then expect to win a cup.

Just now, londonderryman said:

I'm not going down to your level; juvenile slagging etc . what exactly are you calling me (based on nothing) ?

A few posters have PM'd me saying that you have a reputation around your way for hanging around schools with packets of haribos?

I just exploded as I don't like to think of kids being exposed to that but I guess I should have asked if you have an ice cream van or a stall or something before jumping to conclusions.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

A few posters have PM'd me saying that you have a reputation around your way for hanging around schools with packets of haribos?

I just exploded as I don't like to think of kids being exposed to that but I guess I should have asked if you have an ice cream van or a stall or something before jumping to conclusions.

You've got problems describing yourself in that way

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Denial is natural.

Listen, I know we got off on the wrong foot but if you need to talk then we are all here.

I'm not denying anything, I don't have anything to deny.

Relax, just lost a big game, as you know, I'm trying to see some positives, compare today to this time last year? onwards and upwards, but I was looking forward to eurpoa league qualifiers that's the biggest loss.

What's with all the slagging, out of nowhere, based on eff all? I don't appreciate it.

I know you're annoyed with todays result as we all are; its a once off statistically, tactically etc simple as there will be plenty of more cup finals.

I'll draw a line under this end of. Its getting boring.

9 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Lee Wallace is far too quiet and is never an on field Rangers Captain for me.

(tu) I've said the same. Fine when things are going well and you can see he's well respected by the players, management and fans but when the chips are down and the team are struggling we never see him rally the team together and try to put a bit of fire in them.

I prefer a captain like Gough, Barry F, to guys like Wallace, Davis.

1 hour ago, londonderryman said:

caught unawares via competitive match sharpness, had hibs not collapsed like the twin towers mid season we were in trouble as the same mistakes made in september were being made in fucking march

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

caught unawares via competitive match sharpness, had hibs not collapsed like the twin towers mid season we were in trouble as the same mistakes made in september were being made in fucking march

I see your point, but overall just one of those off days, many of the players were asleep, then it was catch up after the first half. I don't think it will be repeated

2 minutes ago, londonderryman said:

I see your point, but overall just one of those off days, many of the players were asleep, then it was catch up after the first half. I don't think it will be repeated

it already has, today was a repeat, hibs away, falkirk away, even games we win we have still made the same god damn mistakes all season, the inconsistent league form from hibs and falkirk papered over the cracks, today was an utter embarrassment, nearly every corner hibs should have scored from, they did from 2 of them

5 hours ago, cpm1979 said:

The defence were shocking and let the team down today, but big wes? yes not given the protection he should have been, but get the feeling he will be found out against quality opposition 

Thought Wes was at fault for the first goal but saved us on more than 1 occasion, We were beaten by being poor at defending corners, we did not look sharp at all throughout the game. 

We definitely need an enforcer type player in the middle, we missed Ball today who was immense in the semi final.

5 hours ago, skinnymate1690 said:

The blame goes to warburton for me, yes he has been fantastic in the majority of things he's done but the defence has been poor since the start of the season and if anything its got worse throughout. Nothings been done to fix it 

Been saying the same all season,Kiernan and Wilson can't jump,hopeless at set pieces,if they 2 are the central

defence next season we will lose more games than we win,poor poor defenders,

It was like the whole match was in slow motion for some of the players out there esp the mid fielders e.g shiels etc, hibs just seemed to be 1st to the ball much of the time, overall very unusual based on the high tempo pressing game we are used to executing.