Running on the park

BlueGates

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rollestonbear said:

Really because I love my club and hate seeing it in a bad light because some individuals can't behave themselves?

Very thoughtful and well thought out reply btw!!

Which part of our players being attacked are you finding hard to understand? Are you just going to stand there and let it happen? Nothing was being done so they went on to help Rangers players. Are you saying you would just let it happen? have a word with yourself.

Watched the game on the telly, no footage of any players being attacked, also no footage of any Bears going on to the pitch for retaliation, just shitloads of Hibees on the pitch with the commentators giving it the '' they've waited 114 years for this '' routine . would be surprised if anything is actually proved by TV. If any proof exists about players being attacked then the shit will hit the fan for Hibs. If any proof can be shown that Bears went on the park then it could be bad for both clubs.

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Saying on the radio that they will make a statement shortly as will Rangers, cunt Cosgrove is trying to sweep it under the carpet.

Radio Scotland news just before they came said a 'few' supporters ran onto the pitch! I don't usually get too fussed at the bbc, but that's ripping it.

27 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Those junkie fucks attacked the captain of our football club and you're starting a thread about Bears who ran on to protect our own? Shut the fuck up

I'm glad we stood up and sparked out any cunt who wanted to try something. 

Sums you up as a support when you celebrate the greatest result in your history by running onto the pitch, attacking opponents and goading their fans. Scummy as fuck.

Fucking spot on. Any cunt who doesn't understand is a moron. 

RANGERS Football Club is shocked at the disgraceful behaviour of Hibs fans at full time.

Rangers players and staff were assaulted by these fans who invaded the pitch and in the interests of their safety could not return to the pitch for the medal presentation.

There can be no place for the violent behaviour witnessed at the end of the Final and Rangers fully expect the Scottish Football Association and Police Scotland to launch an investigation to find out where security measures failed.

The Club would like to commend Rangers fans for the restraint they showed under severe provocation.

40 minutes ago, BlueGates said:

Makes us look very bad. 

Anywhere else a team gets their moment.  Guy pushed a lassie to the ground in our section to get on the park. What's the point. We were never in it. 

On to next year ?

get tae fuck you hand wringing fuckup.   Our players were being assaulted by the junkies before they could even get off the pitch.

Go and support st johnston you fuckin yellow backed wank.

30 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If the opposition fans charge our end we can demand the authorities do something about it.

Take to the pitch when your team loses and you not only allow them to get away with it but you add to the violent/thug/scum stories that everyone outside our support likes to tell and propagate.

If you're an adult and you take to the pitch from our support in a game you've lost you deserve to be banned from football as you putting a target on our club for everyone else to aim at.

Want to fight, go to a boxing or arrange a fight closed doors with opposition fans where you can avoid dragging Rangers name into disrepute.

Hibs should get dragged over hot coals for that invasion as would be demanded of us these days but the second a group of Rangers fans take to the pitch the blame can at best be shared and in turn they'll get off with it. In effect we've just gave them a 'get out of jail free' card.

Sorry but that is ballix

20 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If you believe we are being unfairly targeted in this country then you will know that we'll  be blamed for anything untoward our support does, it therefore plays into our enemies hands to do just that.

If the opposition fans do something and we don't get involved, they are fucked - we get involved and it will be swept under the carpet or see us once again targeted. This is where I am coming from.

Is there any scenario in which Rangers fans getting involved in trouble will a) see our club painted in a positive light, b) see our club not be targeted by the authorities, c) not have our fans painted as scum?

I've already banned one, and I'll happily ban you. Where you at the game? Because I fucking bet you weren't. Twice our fanbase has been antagonised and I fucking love that some of our fans stood their ground and knocked out any wee cunt who came their way. 

The police let us down so we protected our own. I'm glad I don't stand side by side with you, because no doubt you would run.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

I'm pissed mate but I'm fucking gutted that Rangers supporters would have a go at OUR support today.

All noted, mate.

Anyone who has a go at our fans today for that are no better than tims.

You wouldn't stand and watch a member of your family getting a tanking just so the police would think better of you.

15 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I actually can't believe the reaction from some is to have a go at our own fans! 

Our players were attacked! They were throwing stuff at our support! They shouldn't have been anywhere near us, yet you decide to have a go at those who stood up for us rather than those who instigated the whole thing! Who needs enemies eh?

Hibs should be dragged over hot coals for that invasion.

If a single player has been assaulted then the Police and the footballing authorities better respond with an explanation, charges and sanctions.

All I am saying is that in the climate of this country, the second our fans do anything (they do us for songs ffs) then it'll most likely be used against us.

If some of our fans seen a player being attacked and ran on to form a human shield or something that's one thing, but if you've ran on for purely for a fight with the opposition you're not helping that situation. The latter is all I've been referring to in my comments as i never got to see much of it, predominantly what I heard was Hibs fans invaded the pitch and a section of our fans did too.

Obviously a lot of the guys on here actually did see players being attacked from the glimpses I got on a stream I never seen that, all I seen was a huge number of hibs fans on the pitch, a section of Rangers fans taking to the pitch and the TV commentators justifying Hibs invasion as "understandable".

You simply cannot put faith in police when violence confronts you in a real-life situation. When someone invades your home to kill you and rape your wife, what use is a 999 dial ? Self-defence isn't a last resort, even though it has been peddled as such.

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If a single player has been assaulted then the Police and the footballing authorities better respond with an explanation, charges and sanctions.

All I am saying is that in the climate of this country, the second our fans do anything (they do us for songs ffs) then it'll most likely be used against us.

If some of our fans seen a player being attacked and ran on to form a human shield or something that's one thing, but if you've ran on for purely for a fight with the opposition you're not helping that situation.

Obviously a lot of the guys on here actually did see players being attacked from the glimpses I got on a stream I never seen that, all I seen was a huge number of hibs fans on the pitch, a section of Rangers fans taking to the pitch and the TV commentators justifying Hibs invasion as "understandable".

So to sum it up, you aren't really armed with all the facts but fuck it! Have a go at the fans anyway!

Human shield :lol:

Were you raised in a convent?

It's my moral duty and my right to defend myself and my family if they are under attack.

Fuck, its even my right to choose to defend someone I don't even know from Adam from attack if I want.

Anybody who say's any different can take a flying sook on my boaby

5 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If some of our fans seen a player being attacked and ran on to form a human shield or something that's one thing, but if you've ran on for purely for a fight with the opposition you're not helping that situation. The latter is all I've been referring to in my comments as i never got to see much of it, predominantly what I heard was Hibs fans invaded the pitch and a section of our fans did too.

We were protecting our own against a fucking baying mob of frenzied taigs who were attacking them!

What bit don't you get ffs!!!

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I've already banned one, and I'll happily ban you. Where you at the game? Because I fucking bet you weren't. Twice our fanbase has been antagonised and I fucking love that some of our fans stood their ground and knocked out any wee cunt who came their way. 

The police let us down so we protected our own. I'm glad I don't stand side by side with you, because no doubt you would run.

I've already said I wasn't at the game or at least inferred it from my comments.

From what I heard fans took to the pitch from both sides, I haven't seen players being attacked or fans rushing to their aid, I heard a tv commentator refer to Hibs invasion as 'understandable' and  that our fans were getting involved (when your teams just lost that's generally never a good thing is it).

If our fans were merely defending players from mobs of them then that's a different story to the one that was being painted earlier - I can see why our fans would rush to the aid of a heavily outnumbered player - my initial comments were in response to the suggestion that our fans had took to the pitch for a fight which is a very different thing.

After Motherwell pulling the same pish last year you`d think every Bear that was able would do exactly the same & defend our players/staff/end of the park. Surprised at anyone getting their knickers in a twist if we react under severe provocation. No Surrender, remember.

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I've already said I wasn't at the game or at least inferred it from my comments.

From what I heard fans took to the pitch from both sides, I haven't seen players being attacked or fans rushing to their aid, I heard a tv commentator refer to Hibs invasion as 'understandable' and  that our fans were getting involved (when your teams just lost that's generally never a good thing is it).

If our fans were merely defending players from mobs of them then that's a different story to the one that was being painted earlier - I can see why our fans would rush to the aid of a heavily outnumbered player - my initial comments were in response to the suggestion that our fans had took to the pitch for a fight which is a very different thing.

I'm glad you're backtracking because what I saw was total scum charging out our hugely outnumbered players and assaulting them. They then rounded at our fans, who stood their ground and knocked out any wee shite in green. 

I was delighted every time one of them got floored. 

39 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If the opposition fans charge our end we can demand the authorities do something about it.

Take to the pitch when your team loses and you not only allow them to get away with it but you add to the violent/thug/scum stories that everyone outside our support likes to tell and propagate.

If you're an adult and you take to the pitch from our support in a game you've lost you deserve to be banned from football as you putting a target on our club for everyone else to aim at.

Want to fight, go to a boxing or arrange a fight closed doors with opposition fans where you can avoid dragging Rangers name into disrepute.

Hibs should get dragged over hot coals for that invasion as would be demanded of us these days but the second a group of Rangers fans take to the pitch the blame can at best be shared and in turn they'll get off with it. In effect we've just gave them a 'get out of jail free' card.

My fuck the fans haven't even left the stadium and ur turning on ur own support???? Maybe rangers fans shouldn't have went on the pitch but the hibs fans shouldn't have been on the pitch in the first place  punching kicking and goading and assaulting our players and in turn the bears have felt the need to defend the players and support. Who needs enemies when we have folk like u? Uv got the Bears guilty and that's sad. U should stay off RM if uv nothing good to say.