Simply

thehost

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

not good enough!

welcome to The Rangers Mr Warburton, today is simply not going to be tolerated, we are not a provincial non-entity. Raise your game......... PRONTO

I trust Mr Warburton to lead us to the title,  but I agree with everything you say spot on 

Right from the get go, Rangers never got going. Everything that's bad in Warburtons side showed its ugly head today. can't defend, no strength in midfield and no real attack and with no Europe next year there will be no extra money to spend on good players, plus any decent players with the European football gone, most likely won't come to Ibrox. Well its going to get interesting next year especially with the new manager at the scum. We are really going to find out if Warburton has the ability, I only hope the ropey displays are down to the constraints placed on Warburton this season. IMHO we need a new r/b, two c/b's, totally new midfield and two top strikers with height, well I can only hope.

21 minutes ago, thehost said:

not good enough!

welcome to The Rangers Mr Warburton, today is simply not going to be tolerated, we are not a provincial non-entity. Raise your game......... PRONTO

:lol: that's him told! 

21 minutes ago, Brent2291 said:

not sure warburton is to blame for 2 goals from corners. fucking joke

It is a joke to lose goals from a corner and that's why in training you work on set pieces both attacking and defending and get players in who are capable of defending corners. I really thought with weir on board we'd be a bit better but it's been the same for the whole season.

Im really hoping we start to hear more about potential transfers of defenders in the coming weeks.