Daily Record : Every Rangers Player Attacked

Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

Didn't Edinburgh vote no? Don't start this again on this thread. It's about us rangers fans vs the whole county. It can't be narrowed to politicsĀ 

Dundee, Glasgow, North Lanarkshire and West Dunbartonshire all voted Yes.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I was thinking something similar myself, I wouldn't even try to draw comparisons to that tragedy but the level of Police incompetence is shocking considering the lessons supposedly learned. The very fact that they were standing filming our fans while the riot took place yards behind them is almost unbelievable if we hadn't seen it actually happen.

Was spouting off to someone only a week or so ago, about how the Glesca Polis were so well versed in handling the big occasion.

Changed days, I'm afraid.

You might have thought they'd be ready for a bit of excitement, on the off-chance the junkies won - 114 years is, after all, a very long time.

Had they been properly prepared for it, it would have stopped at 'a bit of excitement' & could have been contained.

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Didn't Edinburgh vote no? Don't start this again on this thread. It's about us rangers fans vs the whole county. It can't be narrowed to politicsĀ 

You're right and I really don't want to, but it'sĀ politicsĀ thats shielding the whole country right now mate.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

When the First Minister goes public with a statement specifically condemning Hibs fans for THEIR actions and doesĀ not try to apportion blame to us or just condemn "football violence" in general, then I will believe that there areĀ no anti-RangersĀ politics at play here.Ā 

I'llĀ not hold my breath though.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think there will be more lies and defending from our enemies mate .So Ā I'm hoping we are up for the fight .Hope your ok Hg5 .The weekend has been a complete downerĀ 

Likewise, I'm afraid, but the club has hit most of the targets with their statement, so we'll hope they follow up & follow through!

Thanks for asking - like you, totally brought down by the way all this is playing out.

Fairly beaten on the park - I can take that, but witnessing that shite, then hearing one media outlet after another having to bring us into it, lest they be accused of bias, is taking me to boiling point.

I saw Wallace getting scragged in front of me, I saw how it unfolded.

The delusion that seeks to apportion equal blame out of that sickens me to the core - you almost feel like walking away, but that would mean letting those bastards win.

Over my dead body.

Anyway, hope you're doing ok yourself.

23 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Can someone tell me how to delete a post?

please there doesn't seem to be a delete?Ā 

If it's your post you can't. Can only edit it but still need to type something , a full stop , whatever.

36 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Likewise, I'm afraid, but the club has hit most of the targets with their statement, so we'll hope they follow up & follow through!

Thanks for asking - like you, totally brought down by the way all this is playing out.

Fairly beaten on the park - I can take that, but witnessing that shite, then hearing one media outlet after another having to bring us into it, lest they be accused of bias, is taking me to boiling point.

I saw Wallace getting scragged in front of me, I saw how it unfolded.

The delusion that seeks to apportion equal blame out of that sickens me to the core - you almost feel like walking away, but that would mean letting those bastards win.

Over my dead body.

Anyway, hope you're doing ok yourself.

As Jim Hannah advised, if you seen any of the assaults you should report them and request a crime report number. The more bears who report will help support the club in their stance. Fucking scum bastardsĀ 

15 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

First i've read regarding the officials, they deserve enormous credit for what they did but it just further highlights the uselessness of the police but i can only commend the officials.

I've never witnessed so many angry bears and the police sat in vans were getting asked what the fuck are you doing ya useless cunts and that was 10-15mins after the whistle as I was running to get my daughter as was in another section with her boyfriend.

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I've never witnessed so many angry bears and the police sat in vans were getting asked what the fuck are you doing ya useless cunts and that was 10-15mins after the whistle as I was running to get my daughter as was in another section with her boyfriend.

Hope she was alright mate.

Bears were giving police all outside near Battlefield Road it tight because of the way they were acting towards us on the street, they really didn't do much right.

As it goes on the story is changing at such a speed and in such the wrong direction, it is heartbreaking. All the pictures of people fighting are Rangers fans when I know there was less than 100 Rangers fans on the pitch in comparison to thousands of hibs fans. I am disgusted the record has posted the video of the rangers fans going onto the pitch rather than the many avaliable videos of hibs very scarily approaching the stands where rangers fans just stood.

As we finally got out of the staidum i knew no matter what, Rangers would get the blame and like motherwell nothing would happen to Hibs and this is exactly the way it is going. Suddenly after Rangers really call out Hibs and NS they suddenly speak of the behaviour, still both not mentioning the attack on the players.

In which other world would this be ignored and squashed and turned in the way it is. I am not surpised as i said i expected it but it does hurt and I really feel for the players to have had that happen and people are still saying "..rangers claim.." and to twist our tiny minority on the pitch to be the really instigators against the thousands of baying mob hibs fans?

I dont think anything is going to happen to Hibs and I really don't know where we go from here as fans and as a club that in our league and country this is acceptable what happened on Saturday, it is as i said heartbreaking

Just now, The_Blue_Flash said:

I am disgusted the record has posted the video of the rangers fans going onto the pitch rather than the many avaliable videos of hibs very scarily approaching the stands where rangers fans just stood.

There you go, there's a bit of good solid evidence you can keep for a rainy dayĀ :541:

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

There you go, there's a bit of good solid evidence you can keep for a rainy dayĀ :541:

That is a good picture but I was there at the front and I know that it wasnt until Hibs came also towards the rangers stand that the Rangers fans went towards them and as I said only 100 absolute max in comparison to thousands of hibs yet it seem Rangers fans are the only ones pictured and hibs guys attacked, its strange they all have these photos, with all the cameras and video cameras and bbc and sky there why is there no close up pictures of the players being attacked, think of the endless shots of Moshni last year??