Fyvie comments on pitch invasion

1 hour ago, TheBoyDave said:

Not that you had too but thanks for explaining.I do read a good amount of posts on here although I do not always sign in to post.Totally makes sense if you did not see all of game.I honestly think if shoe was on the other foot and our fans attacked Hibs players our players would condemn the fans who did it and enquiry about wellbeing of the assaulted.

I know I didn't have to however I see it as a matter of personal reputation and clarity with regards to my comments on here. Our support is understandably, considering the last decade, apprehensive and on edge regarding comments/accusations about our fans and my comments amounted to slander of those Rangers fans present.

With regards to your latter point I agree with you, our club and key individuals at our club are on record as immediately strongly condemning violent attacks when they have arose; Comments from the club, board members, the manager and players regarding on the assault on Neil Lennon by a Hearts fan is an immediately memorable example. I see no reason why this would not be the case if the shoe was on the other foot with Hibs when we can speak in solidarity with who's regarded as our most bitter rivals in Celtic. 

We stupidly did nothing before when Moshni was attacked and the pitch invaded, Maybe the club was promised action at the time, but now they know the Sfa are a lying sack of shit so had to act this time.

9 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

You'd think all the Hibs support were there the last time they won the Scottish Cup the way they go on about the 'Aww, they goat a bit pure excited cause they hud tae wait 114 year' pish. 

It will be another 114 yrs before they get out of the championship.