Peter And Nicola.

tannerall

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Peter:  

Do you promise  to faithfully sweep, sweep and ignore any criticism or wrong doing by the Rangers hating community in Scotland ?

Nicola:

Yes, I do.

nicola-sturgeon-peter-murrell.jpg

What one is the bride and what one is the dress wearing tartan tranny..???:pipe:

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

My first thought. cunt aint carrying that over any threshold...

I think he might have tried....looks like she's been dropped on her face a few times.. !!

1 minute ago, GMac said:

I know for a fact that they are both gay. They both lead their own lives. He's a jobby jabber and she's a carpet muncher. Everyone involved in Scottish politics knows this. 

Yep.

Only logical explanation, theres no fucking chance that relationship is based on mutual sexual attraction, thats for sure.

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

Yep.

Only logical explanation, theres no fucking chance that relationship is based on mutual sexual attraction, thats for sure.

It was a William Hague job. Running for high office and get married to maintain an acceptable appearance for the voter. Its this bizarre thing they have in political circles where no one says nothing about the personal lives of their opponents otherwise they all spill the beans about everyone.

Just now, GMac said:

It was a William Hague job. Running for high office and get married to maintain an acceptable appearance for the voter. Its this bizarre thing they have in political circles where no one says nothing about the personal lives of their opponents otherwise they all spill the beans about everyone.

Awe come on, Hague was only sharing a hotel room with his public purse paid for "assistant" to save money:belm:

You better watch lads:

"

A man has appeared in court charged with staring at Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.

Dogan Arslan, 47, is accused of staring at the MSP from her Pollokshaws Road office from a parked car outside.

Court papers suggest he "engaged in course of conduct" which caused "fear and alarm".

No plea was given and the case was continued at Glasgow Sheriff Court until next month for a psychiatric assessment.

Arslan, from Battlefield, Glasgow, is alleged to have carried out the offence between October and December 2012."

12 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You better watch lads:

"

A man has appeared in court charged with staring at Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.

Dogan Arslan, 47, is accused of staring at the MSP from her Pollokshaws Road office from a parked car outside.

Court papers suggest he "engaged in course of conduct" which caused "fear and alarm".

No plea was given and the case was continued at Glasgow Sheriff Court until next month for a psychiatric assessment.

Arslan, from Battlefield, Glasgow, is alleged to have carried out the offence between October and December 2012."

I couldn't care less if she makes little dutch boys fingers itch or not, I despise her for the damage her and her separatist wreckers have done to our society.

Although it wont be long before saying such brings forth standard issues at yer door, we're not there yet.