Lee Wallace assault culprit.

robg58

Fod's, Kiernan, Wilson, Tav's. None of them good enough for the top tier, never mind challenge the scum. Done their bit in the second tier, but that's where it ends. Tav's might just be pushed forward at a push, but he is never a right back. If we cannot defend and we can't, we are toast in the top tier and to mount a challenge with this group, we are dreaming. Brutal, but honest.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Where do we start with that though? 

With people in positions of power in the media/goverment with a clear agenda against us it's hard enough to get the message out there,let alone have anything done about it.

We need to start getting our message out to the wider audience of Great Britain and worldwide,to show what hypocrisy and vendettas we face here in Scotland.

The club releasing a statement would get plenty of attention on SKY Sport News no doubt mate.

Its external pressure we need here because as you say there is not going to be push for a change internally.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I was arrested at the Queens Park game at Hampden for allegedly shouting FTP & The IRA, was locked in the cells from about 3 ocklock Saturday till 6pm on Monday where I was told I was banned till my trial.

I never assaulted anyone, never threatened anyone. But this guy assaults  player on telly and gets let out. This country is fucked.

Willis I got lifted at 3 in the morning for singing king Billy is on the wall. No there is no reference to that supposed nasty word in that song and had to endure it from early Sunday morning till court on Monday for sectarian breach of the piece. Now I wasn't even singing out loudly. A cop car pulled up and asked me what I was singing told him nothung he said I heard you singing a sectarian song. His colleague looked bemused. Anyways went to court and I had furnished my lawyer with aforementioned song lyrics. The PF  stood up in a court of law and said the the lawyer , my lord I do not have any idea why the accused is in front of you . Couldn't make it up.  They dropped the sectarian part of it but fined my 135 reduced from 150 for my plea. Added to this I had to pay my lawyer 500 quid to represent me. 

The police state that has been created to create finance and get people off the street is unreal.  The previous police chief Steven house was it? My gaffer nephew works for the police and he said all he was interested was fines fines fines money is there to be generated get out and get what you can ..that can be in no way shape or form good for a democratic and supposed balanced societyy

Not been impressed with Kiernan much this season. Wilson either. Tavs attacking game is worth keeping but he really cannot defend, they were saying he actually picked up an injury in the first half on Saturday but we could not sub him as we no defenders on the bench...very strange not to have cover..

To get this back on Topic -  Apparently - Police arrested Dale Pryde at the match and released him later that evening without charge as they seen this a minor offence. 

This is being covered up big time by the SNP government. 

29 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Willis I got lifted at 3 in the morning for singing king Billy is on the wall. No there is no reference to that supposed nasty word in that song and had to endure it from early Sunday morning till court on Monday for sectarian breach of the piece. Now I wasn't even singing out loudly. A cop car pulled up and asked me what I was singing told him nothung he said I heard you singing a sectarian song. His colleague looked bemused. Anyways went to court and I had furnished my lawyer with aforementioned song lyrics. The PF  stood up in a court of law and said the the lawyer , my lord I do not have any idea why the accused is in front of you . Couldn't make it up.  They dropped the sectarian part of it but fined my 135 reduced from 150 for my plea. Added to this I had to pay my lawyer 500 quid to represent me. 

The law is a joke, it gives the polis the power to lift you for anything, they could literally lift you for singing 3 Blind Mice, it would get thrown out of court, but youd still be locked up all weekend. Its a fucking joke. My lawyer at the time was a season ticket holder at the piggery and even he said the law is a joke and he doesnt expect it to be in place much longer.

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolutely and I was working in Mussebrough yesterday .Full of Hivs .Murder listening to them .Had a few digs but I had to watch .Sickens me the guff they were coming out with .Think they actually think they done absolutely nothing wrong 

Ate but we sang an offensive song so obviously deserved it,likewise in Motherwell last season.

56 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Look mate I was only pointing something out to everyone that I heard. That's all. The capital letters etc were is mistype and not raging as such just people on here seem to be too quick to condemn others for finding out information. Its a forum and information is there to help build a picture up to the wider public that's all I was aiming at. So apologies for being raging, we don't need in fighting at this point in time  so there you are. Hope you not went to play tig  with the buses. 

Haha i was only at the wind up mate,i should probably know better given tensions are high amongst us just now.

Don't go near the buses down here as it's all them McGills bastards.

41 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The club releasing a statement would get plenty of attention on SKY Sport News no doubt mate.

Its external pressure we need here because as you say there is not going to be push for a change internally.

Thats the avenues we need to explore,get it out to the wider audience and expose the narrow minded rats we have to deal with in modern day Scotland.

It's already getting some decent exposure on sky sports so we need to strike while the iron is hot and continue to get the message out loud and clear.

We must not allow ourselves to be antagonised and vilified any longer.