robg58

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Why? None of the goals conceded were his fault. 

Your statement would perfectly apply to James Tavernier. He certainly picked the worst moment to have his worst game in a Rangers jersey. 

The first goal ? You kidding .Never seen this kind of effort from a central defender in all my life watching Rangers .Butcher ,Gough would have came across and cut off the space ,tackled .Agree Tav was shocking but he wasn't directly responsible for any of the goals .Wilson and Kiernsn won't do 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

When do you want to collect your medal?

Soon as u want to dish it out ya fucking  rocket. People want to know what's happening and then you bemoan someone when they do. FuckING away and play tig  Wi the buses. 

Just now, deco19761 said:

Soon as u want to dish it out ya fucking  rocket. People want to know what's happening and then you bemoan someone when they do. FuckING away and play tig  Wi the buses. 

Rage typing at it's finest.

Settle petal.

Even the police are backing Irish catholic immigrants these days. Is there any hope for justice in this country?

We all know what would have happened to a Rangers fan had he/she done this.

Does he count as one of the 11 arrests or not. I mean, for a Scottish Cup final, you can't say the police were over stretched dealing with offenders in custody.

8 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Does he count as one of the 11 arrests or not. I mean, for a Scottish Cup final, you can't say the police were over stretched dealing with offenders in custody.

I suspect that count will rise significantly over the next few days. 

The plods have said they are scrutinising all the evidence on cctv etc. That takes time. 

Remember which newspaper this headline is from btw 

I agree it takes time, but it also takes time to get your cover-up story prepared for your initial lack of preparation.

I can only hope that Saughton Prison will be bursting at the seams in the next few months.

Disgraceful, again another letter to my MP regarding this ..  This cunt was one of the main trouble makers and should have lay in to his trail date.

Police Scotland can explain their action in the independent review, and also how the police horses on the way to the ground did not care about law abiding fans, they just went as fast as possible in groups of 6 and I am suprised no one got hurt by their actions to get to the ground so fast.   Why were the horses not outside the directly outside the main stand? Instead the gallop to Hampden like the Wild West and even then 11 arrests and cunts getting bail,.  

Police Scotland , after the diabologial accident when 2 people where left to die in their car over days off a main road a year or so ago ? And again they were found wanting.

I don't blame the officers as they must obey command, so who was in command? As he put his own officers at risk also in the bloody ground 

9 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Don't be so fucking stupid.its a public forum 

Exactly, which is why I haven't posted his address, postcode, telephone number or work address I so easily found. Just happy in the knowledge that if I could find it easily then some other useful people will too.

If this turns out that he was charged with assaulting Loyal Lee then some cunt needs sacked. Whoever it was that took that decision to let this tosser out "to party" is just as bad as what him. He should've been on lock up till Monday Court. If this turns out to be the case that is another question for our local MP's.

7 hours ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

why we ever got him I don't know

Mr Warburton and him have a good bit of history. Kiernan became a football player thanks to him, so the gaffer was likely repaying the favor or at the very least calling in someone that was working in an area he needed and that he knew he could get. 

It's also the first full season Kiernan has actually played, He's had more appearances for us in 1 season than he's had at Wigan over 4 seasons. So could be he's just tiried out like a few of the other lads (like Tav)