Zelalem and Ball on Twitter

Gedion will go far in the game that is for sure. I am not to sure about Dom Ball has the makings of a very good centre half but cant see him being a stand out performer in premier league down south would love him to prove me wrong though. take nothing away from the lad he has been excellent for us and would be nice if he isn't featured in Spurs plans if we could get him back. For now all the best lads. You have lived the dream of thousands once a Ranger always a Ranger

Both have been a credit to themselves and I am sure will go back to their clubs with hugely positive stories of their time here. 

Thanks to both of you and best of luck in your careers. Would be delighted to see either back at the club.

15 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Gedion will go far in the game that is for sure. I am not to sure about Dom Ball has the makings of a very good centre half but cant see him being a stand out performer in premier league down south would love him to prove me wrong though. take nothing away from the lad he has been excellent for us and would be nice if he isn't featured in Spurs plans if we could get him back. For now all the best lads. You have lived the dream of thousands once a Ranger always a Ranger

I work with a Spurs fan and apparently Ball is highly rated by the manager and will be involved in the pre season squad for next term

1 minute ago, TheMurray83 said:

I work with a Spurs fan and apparently Ball is highly rated by the manager and will be involved in the pre season squad for next term

Great to hear for him hope it is true. After a full season playing in a first team would be shit for him to be going back to playing in a reserve side. Hopefully he gets a good chance from the manager. The one thing that would help him is a good league cup run if he is well fancied chances are he would get a good shot as nobody down there takes it serious as a competition.

1 hour ago, yermaw145 said:

Zelalem was a class act in that game. Calm and composed on the ball when Halliday was fluffing it. Beyond his years I wish him the best for the future.

When l seen where he was playing l though game over but he was one of our better players on the day, l know it wouldn't have be hard but wish the boy well and hope he goes on to enjoy a great career.