Zelalem and Ball on Twitter

Good luck to both of them. Sure both of them have great futures. Their ability and attitudes have been great for us and I'm sure they'll grab every opportunity that comes their way. Thanks lads.

2 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Zelalem was a class act in that game. Calm and composed on the ball when Halliday was fluffing it. Beyond his years I wish him the best for the future.

I'm not a big fan of Zelalem but I agree with this. He was having a fine game. Someone on Facebook said to me "aw but Halliday was amazing against Celtic" ... of course he was but it's easy to peak in a one off game that really means something to you. The way I mark the players on strength and ability is how we played after that and they failed us IMO. They're not failures but hopefully we have learned something about the strength (or lack of) of them. Holt and Halliday get away with absolutely murder.

Best wishes to both and hope they go on and have great careers. Would have Ball back in a Rangers shirt next season, as for Zelalem, despite his performance at Hampden I don't think he's suited and wish he'd turned in more performances like that.

3 hours ago, dougie76 said:

When l seen where he was playing l though game over but he was one of our better players on the day, l know it wouldn't have be hard but wish the boy well and hope he goes on to enjoy a great career.

Everyone around me at the game said the same thing.

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Gedions posted his on instagram, don't think he has twitter. 

Thank you both very much for your service, you were great players and hope you learned something about your trade! 
Wish them both great success in their future. 

Thanks to the 2 of them

Anybody who can't see the potential in young Zelalem must have blinkers on; it's not often you see a midfielder so young have the awareness and vision he has, so I wish him all the best in the future.

As for Dominic Ball; I'd take him back next year in a heartbeat. If we don't see him at Ibrox next season I hope he can challenge for inclusion in the 'Spurs squad.