Tom English on R Scotland

Sparkle

18 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Not that it should be relevant considering the post-match violence against our players but was there much 'sectarian' singing by our fans on Saturday? Unfortunately had to watch the game on TV and don't remember hearing anything of note, maybe 'cheer up Alan Stubbs' after Halliday's goal but even then you could hardly make out the supposed offensive word.  Mind you, I was watching the match not sitting with the sound up full volume, straining my ears to hear anything that could be considered offensive.  Did hear TBB on one of most match videos posted on here but by then it was only a defiant response to several minutes of Hibs fans provocative taunting on the other side of the advertising hoardings.

Over 48 hours after the match, despite several first hand witnesses, the attacks on our players are still being prefixed by 'claimed' or 'alleged' by many mhedia outlets.  Unsurprisingly, they don't seem to feel the need to use the same qualifications when it comes to our 'offensive' singing.  

Have been wondering the same thing. Sudden rush to judgement on our singing, nothing alleged just straight statement of fact.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

on a side note, just listening to Cosgrove vs Cowan on BBC scotland from Saturday.

Cowan is spot on, and I rarely say that about the cunt.  Cosgrove should be losing his bloody job.

How he dealt with Cowan's St Johnstone hypothetical was hilariously dull-witted.

Cowan was spot on with all of what he said, and Cosgrove was dripping bias. 

1 hour ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Prod mum though so I'm half a jaffa. Or a half-lic?

Either way, I'm the forum's most popular member.

Banned?

Guess that leaves me flying the flag for the mongrels. :rangers:

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

How he dealt with Cowan's St Johnstone hypothetical was hilariously dull-witted.

Cowan was spot on with all of what he said, and Cosgrove was dripping bias. 

"I don't want moral over reaction" says Cosgrove

A phrase which could collectively describe the media in general's reporting of any story involving Rangers since I can remember.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

"I don't want moral over reaction" says Cosgrove

A phrase which could collectively describe the media in general's reporting of any story involving Rangers since I can remember.

Aye. :lol: The lack of self-awareness.

It was like he was sending himself up.

was listening to a bit of 5 live earlier when they were discussing sat.  it was 3 english guys plus cunt pat nevin

the guy fronting the show asked the question  if this had been rangers fans causing the trouble  would  the same silence etc apply

the 3 guys and even nevin admitted that if it had been gers fans there would have been a huge uproar etc

Can see an @ gog.zy thread being created like the PM boab in the ticket section, what is funny now will be surely frowned upon soon

However, on a side note, for any new posters, the most funniest gogzy moment for me, is the thread in the OT where it was basically "type in your username in Google images and post the picture" and yours was the battery one :lol:

Your an absolute legend Gogz, a credit to the forum

And as for English, perhaps the cunt will now think twice about bad mouthing Rangers, sure if we are in the wrong then say what the fuck you like, but on days like yesterday, if you can't take your ugly 59 pence tinted glasses off and report accurate information regarding our club then just keep your fucking mouth shut

Prick

Just another Irish catholic immigrant coming over here to find better work than he can get back home.

And where does he go to spout his hate filled anti-Rangers bigotry, well BBC radio Ireland, obviously, where they welcome with open arms as one of their own from the home country.

Standards of journalism have not just fallen, they're purposely incitative, just to get their Irish cousins tuning in.

There seems to be a war between BBC Radio Ireland and Irish Clyde of who can be the most bigoted.