I doubt McKay will play against France

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was the fucking point in taking wee Baz if he isn't getting on. Don't hit us with this 'experience' nonsense, cause that's what it is. Strachan is a cock. Barrie's only going to get a 2 week rest after playing 50 odd games this season. We shouldn't let our players go away with the national team unless they are guaranteed game time. Pretty sure MW won't be too happy about this either, when players who can't even get into reserve teams are going on ahead of McKay. Fuck Scotland

27 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He wants people who have "confidence on the ball and who look to beat opposition players" yet he leaves Barry, Anya and Phillips on the bench and doesnt give Gauld, Spittal or Nicholson a look for the squad even. The cunt doesn't know what he's doing, you give players confidence with opportunities it's not fucking rocket science.

Spittal?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, daverfc13 said:

Spittal?

I hate Dundee Hivs as much as the next person but I really rate spittal and had hoped we might try our luck in signing him this summer if he'd been released. He is really good down the wing for beating his man and can also play RWB which I thought might appeal to Warbo.

Former Rangers midfielder Derek Ferguson on Radio Scotland: "McKay has got that flair that we sadly lack at the moment.  I wish Rangers would let him off the leash a little bit because he has got plenty of ability. Hopefully he will enjoy playing against some top-class players."

Re quote above from BBC.   I cannot for the life of me understand what Derek F means about wishing Rangers would let Barrie off the leash a little bit.   Does anyone else think Barrie is operating under some sort of constraint or leash under MW?   I'd never heard this sort of opinion before.  

Well don't know if anyone watched the game but basically France totally destroyed Scotland the whole game. Scotland barely got a kick of the ball. In mckays 8 minutes he got two meaningful touches and both were really positive.

First one he had three France players on him, ran at them, and got the break of the ball to play in Naismith. If Naismith had played the one two McKay would have been through on goal. But Naismith shot right at the keeper.

Second one McKay got the ball deep in Scotland's half after a France attack and pinged the ball 50-60 yards straight to a Scotland player. The Scotland player then duly done nothing with it.

He can be pleased with the very limited time he got. Hopefully, strachan gets the boot soon.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Former Rangers midfielder Derek Ferguson on Radio Scotland: "McKay has got that flair that we sadly lack at the moment.  I wish Rangers would let him off the leash a little bit because he has got plenty of ability. Hopefully he will enjoy playing against some top-class players."

Re quote above from BBC.   I cannot for the life of me understand what Derek F means about wishing Rangers would let Barrie off the leash a little bit.   Does anyone else think Barrie is operating under some sort of constraint or leash under MW?   I'd never heard this sort of opinion before.  

What the fuck is he on about?

8 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Heard that and thought it was like apologetic pish. Pandering to the haters by trying to have a sly dig at us. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid!

14 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Quite impressed with Derek there,first time he's put a couple of sentences together?