I doubt McKay will play against France

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Good,pre season training starts in roughly 10 days,don't know why he joined up anyway,should have done

a lee Wallace and got himself a well earned break,rather than be surrounded by shit players and a half wit

obnoxious manager

It would be nice for him to get some international appearances under a different manager who doesn't have green glasses. 

He's seen McKay fucking destroy Lego eater in order to score an absolute wonder goal in his second Old Firm. and then go on and repeat the goal against hibs. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

^^^

Thinks Scotland is Ireland.

Doesn't know whether he stays in Holland* or Scotland.

Wonders why he failed Standard Grade Georgraphy.

:belm:

*Netherlands

Is georgraphy like the same as geography?

Neither Scotland (or England for that matter) will ever be capable of doing anything with such clueless managers in charge. Strachan and Hodgson must be two of the most tactically-inept managers around. Neither have any idea how the game should be played and I can only imagine the nonsense both teams carry out in training every day.

But we all love wee chesney cause he's pyoor hilarious and that. 

Incredible that there are cunts out there that seriously think Strachan is moving the national team in the right direction :lol: The only reason he is still there because this is the only job that doesn't get in the way of his media shite. 

Sad to say I don't think I will ever give much of a fuck about the Scottish national team ever again. I did when I was a kid but over the years I found myself struggling more and more to relate to the oversized foam tammy hats and ridiculous ginger wigs. And then, of course, 4 years ago the full extent of undiluted vitriol and hatred towards us was made overwhelming apparent from almost every f*cking corner of Scottish football. I'm still proudly Scottish in many ways but a Celtic-heavy Scotland team with a fan base of (mainly) sheep-fuckers and Rangers-haters can fuck right off and die a horrible death somewhere out of sight.

8 hours ago, markem said:

3 years in Gordon knows the problems, thinks he should be listened too more however Brian McClair is sorting it - Inspiring stuff.  If Barry doesn't feature its irritating he isn't just getting some well needed rest.   To be fair I wouldn't hang my hat on what the BBC gossip page has to say however if it transpires that he won't risk inexperience in favour of sticking with experienced failures he can't really be talking about fear as per below.

GORDON STRACHAN last night claimed Scotland have produced a nation of scared footballers. 

The national manager struggled to hide his frustration on Sunday after the 1-0 defeat by Italy exposed a huge gulf in class.

It also dropped Scotland three places in the FIFA world rankings to 43rd.

And as Strachan and his squad flew from Malta to Metz to face Euro 2016 favourites France, he admitted there’s a deep-seated problem with the game that needs fixed before Scotland can ever dream of matching the ability of their hosts. 

Scotland managed only a single off-target attempt at goal in the entire 90 minutes and barely left a scratch on Antonio Conte’s side.

Strachan – who has thrown his weight behind performance director Brian McClair’s project to bring radical change to youth football in Scotland – said: “Why was our technique that bad and why was there so much pressure on the players when they got the ball?

“Even after working on it all in training, I still have that overriding feeling about technique and passing from youth level up.

“If you look at most top players, they can pass the ball and beat you. We as a nation, all I hear – especially at youth level – is ‘pass, pass, pass’. That’s fine. But there are points in a passing system when people will come up to you and you have to be able to protect the ball or beat them.

“What we do is play ‘scared football’ when we come up against big teams.

“We’ll play four or five passes but we’re not sure if they’re going to get there. We just flick it away, hope for the best and then go ‘oh, unlucky’. But if you watch David Silva, and all the best players in the world, they don’t pass with hope – they are 90 per cent sure what they’re doing is going to work.

Scotland players struggled against Italy in the recent friendly

“They have the ability to pass the ball, the ability to protect it and the ability to beat you under pressure.

“And if you’ve not got that, you play scared football. ‘Oh, I better not keep it because I can’t protect it and I can’t beat anybody, so I have to play it’ – and you play it 50 per cent hoping it gets there.

“And I watch training or games and all I hear from the stands and everyone else is ‘oh unlucky, unlucky’.

“No, it’s not unlucky. It will be the fourth time someone’s made a poor pass. We’re constantly doing it and we can make players a lot better technically.”

Strachan has spent the past year helping McClair plot a path to streamline a bloated academy set-up and the proposals are about to go to the clubs for approval.

Gordon Strachan played for Scotland from Under-15s to the full international set-up

He added: “We had some of the best footballers in Europe years ago. How did we do that? It’s quite simple really. If no one wants to ask me, that’s fine.

“But I should have a voice – I played at every level of the game from schoolboy up since I was 15.”

At 43rd, Scotland have now fallen behind Albania, Senegal, Iran and Denmark in the rankings.

World Cup Group F qualifying opponents England have fallen one place to 11th while Slovakia have moved up eight places to 24th. Our other group rivals Slovenia, Lithuania and Malta are ranked 57th, 127th and 166th.

The SFA has reaped what its sowed. Fuck em.

It's a disaster, I know it's not popular to support Scotland with recent events but supporting your nation on the park has nothing to do with the SFA or a bunch of supporters who hate us, they won't chase me away from supporting my country.

Strachan with Scotland was like Ally with us, the football is hard to watch and it's frustrating.

I never believed Strachan to be biased but I think he slightly is, and he's stubborn, which Is bad for us, he talks about players not having bravery when he doesn't even have any to play our youngsters.

I have no doubt McKay would give any right back a hard time, with either Wallace, Tierney or Robertson bombing on. And mcginn is a brave, tenacious midfielder who I'd start next to McArthur.

Paterson looks good for right back and I'd have Hanley and another CB as the partnership there, Rhodes should also be playing upfront as he's clinical. So many options but he constantly picks the same failures from the English championship.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Northern Ireland are on BBC 2 NI..Channel 972 on the Sky remote mate..:ulster:

Cheers mate. Not watched Scotland in years, thankfully. Think the last time I did was McFaddens goal. Then obviously making scapegoats out of Ferguson and McGregor and everything else thats gone on since. Identify more with the other British nations than I do Scotland. Just shows how bad things have got in this corrupt hellhole.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Cheers mate. Not watched Scotland in years, thankfully. Think the last time I did was McFaddens goal. Then obviously making scapegoats out of Ferguson and McGregor and everything else thats gone on since. Identify more with the other British nations than I do Scotland. Just shows how bad things have got in this corrupt hellhole.

I think I have said it a few times on here previously whenever the tartan trannies are playing..If they where playing in my garden I would shut the blinds and phone the polis..

I have never forgave them for making my Granda greet after the Iran game in 1978..Add in the hatred our Club gets from the tartan army bawbags and they can fuck right off..Wee Weiss had a half chance for Slovakia but you havn't missed much..Cmon the ULSTERMEN..

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I think I have said it a few times on here previously whenever the tartan trannies are playing..If they where playing in my garden I would shut the blinds and phone the polis..

I have never forgave them for making my Granda greet after the Iran game in 1978..Add in the hatred our Club gets from the tartan army bawbags and they can fuck right off..Wee Weiss had a half chance for Slovakia but you havn't missed much..Cmon the ULSTERMEN..

Wee ten spot on NI to get further than any other home nation and the rebels is 33/1. I think theyl surprise a lot of people

46 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Quite strange that he slates young Scottish players for not having the bravery to commit fully to a passing game yet that is EXACYLY what McKay is doing under Warburton at Rangers.

Good point.

I remain a Scotland die hard but they don't half make it hard for guys like me to stick behind the team.We were woeful against Italy. Absolutely woeful.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Wee ten spot on NI to get further than any other home nation and the rebels is 33/1. I think theyl surprise a lot of people

England might surprise a few people....It's about time they did something..But that's not a bad wee bet..My big mate has tickets for the 3 NI games..I just hope the whole Tournament passes off without any jihadi pish.. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

England might surprise a few people....It's about time they did something..But that's not a bad wee bet..My big mate has tickets for the 3 NI games..I just hope the whole Tournament passes off without any jihadi pish.. 

Can't see it happening if am honest. The security will be unreal, like Rangers going to Romania:lol:

Might sound ridiculous but all these stories about hooligans out to do the English and Isis etc etc is to keep as many people from going as possible so they can police it properly IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can't see it happening if am honest. The security will be unreal, like Rangers going to Romania:lol:

Might sound ridiculous but all these stories about hooligans out to do the English and Isis etc etc is to keep as many people from going as possible so they can police it properly IMO. 

That might be the case..But you can't police one or two determined fanatics armed with machine guns or knives..And 1 or 2 "kaboom kaboom" vest attacks would see the French call the whole thing off..  :power_of_anguish:

It would be ideal if your right though..:541:

Durty cnut that skrtel...a wwe goal here would be nice....oh unlucky..