Ruth Dudley Edwards

Virtuoso

10 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

This I 100% agree with!!

i abstain from the usual "SNPs fault" debates held on here because they are just as pish as you hear from the scum fans but this is as balanced and honest as you will find and a true reflection. 

They SNP fans pulling our players down in the box ,, SHITE

Shut up ya rebel bastard the SNP are to blame for many Rangers related things too whether you can bring yourself to admit it 

or not 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Shut up ya rebel bastard the SNP are to blame for many Rangers related things too whether you can bring yourself to admit it 

or not 

You shot yourself in the foot by saying Rebel bastard for a start, your prejudiced, narrow minded, a sheep and uneducated.

the SNP are to blame for us being mismanaged, the SNP are to blame for the medias dehumanisation of our club and the SNP are to blame for the actual rebel republican IRA supporting mighty u washed's obsession with us. I think not.

the SNP might have brought in laws that make singing our fav songs illegal (totally disagree with) but it's not the SNP's fault police Scotland either don't know which songs are illegal or just use it as an excuse. It's not te SNPs fault the media is totally anti Rangers along with most of Scotland. 

Our real enemy isn't anything to to with the SNP who can only effect the rangers fans. Our real enemy is the ones trying to harm the club or are showing venomous amounts of biased against or club like your Ashley's, media, police Scotland, your fenian bloggers I won't mention names, The other clubs in the SPFL, the SFA and all the the opposing fans.

your entitled to your own opinion which I respect so let me have mine without playing the rebel card.

well done for using "whether" and "too" correctly. 

I think the actual essence of the article (although appearing to show support for Rangers) was in fact the part copied below. To dehumanise any individual, race, creed or religion, or to group all of any individual creed as being "similar", is the mindset of a backward cretin. I previously said that the usurpers in our country are suffering from Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

"It is dehumanising to deny the club's identity by refusing to call it Rangers and to refer to its supporters as "Ku Klux Klan", "Nazis", "H***", "knuckledraggers" and "scum".

An important part of the process of dehumanisation, as discussed in the blog, is deindividuation, "whereby individuals are seen as a member of a category or group, rather than being seen as a person".

As Sinn Fein did to Orangemen and the RUC, so extreme Scots republicans are trying to do to Rangers, with the intention of demoralising them by denying them sympathy, equality, dignity or respect".

Let's do them all on the park, with dignity, not sporting integrity ...

5 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

You shot yourself in the foot by saying Rebel bastard for a start, your prejudiced, narrow minded, a sheep and uneducated.

the SNP are to blame for us being mismanaged, the SNP are to blame for the medias dehumanisation of our club and the SNP are to blame for the actual rebel republican IRA supporting mighty u washed's obsession with us. I think not.

the SNP might have brought in laws that make singing our fav songs illegal (totally disagree with) but it's not the SNP's fault police Scotland either don't know which songs are illegal or just use it as an excuse. It's not te SNPs fault the media is totally anti Rangers along with most of Scotland. 

Our real enemy isn't anything to to with the SNP who can only effect the rangers fans. Our real enemy is the ones trying to harm the club or are showing venomous amounts of biased against or club like your Ashley's, media, police Scotland, your fenian bloggers I won't mention names, The other clubs in the SPFL, the SFA and all the the opposing fans.

your entitled to your own opinion which I respect so let me have mine without playing the rebel card.

well done for using "whether" and "too" correctly. 

Is it accurate to assume that you are of the opinion that brendan o'hara, the snp MP, who is, i believe, the incumbant Defense spokesperson for the snp in the House of Commons - you know, spikeybhoy, who is also a member on kerryfail st - the one whose pet name for Rangers is 'H***', is an aberration in the snp? Lol

Could you perhaps articulate why this particular snp cunt did not get his arse kicked out of the party for his rampant sectarianism rather than given one of the most prestigous roles for the snp in the British parliament?

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: no agenda there then!!!

when she starts the article with 'demonising loyalists' :lol::lol: 

oh dear but this will be lapped up by our own PUL element as more 'proof' 

What agenda does she have?

She's an Irish Catholic and not one of us "Plastic Paranoid Protestants" you seem to hate so much.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I thought we cleared up I wasn't a plastic protestant last week fat man

Please - wee fat man! 

Your diatribes tend to show different so I have reinstated you to the PPP loyal! 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: no agenda there then!!!

when she starts the article with 'demonising loyalists' :lol::lol: 

oh dear but this will be lapped up by our own PUL element as more 'proof' 

I wish somebody on here with a bit of clout would deal with this prick.

Just now, theweebluenose said:

What agenda does she have?

She's an Irish Catholic and not one of us "Plastic Paranoid Protestants" you seem to hate so much.

REALLY? nah! Not buying it. 

I believe you but wow that's some long game she is playing then! 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Ah the censorship card! Good one! Best you only mix with those that agree with you - helps you reaffirm your own prejudices uncontested. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Ah the censorship card! Good one! Best you only mix with those that agree with you - helps you reaffirm your own prejudices uncontested. 

You are a fuckin tosser and only ever come on here to fuck folk off , will be a great day when someone with balls realises what you are and finally deals with you.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You are a fuckin tosser and only ever come on here to fuck folk off , will be a great day when someone with balls realises what you are and finally deals with you.

No problem 'big brother'b

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

What aren't you buying?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Dudley_Edwards

Clearly you have no clue who she is or you wouldn't be making assumptions.

Your right I have no clue who she is (or didn't!) - Like many I read a lot into her words! The '...demonising loyalists...' start in particular!

18 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your right I have no clue who she is (or didn't!) - Like many I read a lot into her words! The '...demonising loyalists...' start in particular!

Always pays to think before you react. You tend not to make an arse of yourself. Sometimes people looking in see what others refuse to. 

Demonising loyalists is a well used tactic by Sinn Fein/IRA it was very useful in getting the left to buy in to their pish. Its something akin to what certain characters have been doing to the Rangers support. 

Ruth Dudley Edwards admits straight away that she doesn't know a lot about football by declaring it was a door into another world which caught her interest. The one where the newspapers she read on the subject had used one story of a reporter who was sacked,especially after she used lies to enlighten her readers by claiming Rangers fans used there kids to hold up police vehicles trying to get to the stadium. It was claimed that these were tactics which were akin to NI and that will be the reason why she has got involved. She was shown this on a private twitter account and said she took six hours to pour through it. Absolutely shameless that it takes a member of another countries Parliament to stand beside Rangers fans and condemn that ugly hag of a so called journo.
Her end comment is what we shall use on our enemies and they will not like it one little bit, and thanks for the support RDE. She has mentioned SUCCESS will be what we beat them with. Lets get the 55 and put the scummy cunts to the sword.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

He's a fucking banger.

He'll shout his mouth on here about 'paranoid proddies' etc but would he fuck enter one of our clubs or board our buses and start that pish.

37 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Always pays to think before you react. You tend not to make an arse of yourself. Sometimes people looking in see what others refuse to. 

Demonising loyalists is a well used tactic by Sinn Fein/IRA it was very useful in getting the left to buy in to their pish. Its something akin to what certain characters have been doing to the Rangers support. 

Your first line makes a good point - your second like negates it from your own perspective. 

You try to tie the Sinn Fein / Loyalist shite to Rangers. You try to make the linkage.

Yes there are probably many fans of other clubs who hate us and try to do everything they can to tag us with any unsavory brush they can. We have many supporters who do the same with other teams supporters, especially 'them'.

But by turning all that sporting rivalry into stereo-typical profiling and hatred, and by trying to tie that rivalry into politics or religion has led us to the situation where we can't sing TBB and we have the OBAF act! Sometimes we just need to remember that football is a sport. To me its the best sport on the planet - love football, love my team, but it is a SPORT! I buy into all the sportsmanship stuff that goes along with a sport, the competition, the desire to be the best, the desire to win. But I also like sportsmanship! That great sporting rivalry does not need to mean hatred! Far to many take that rivalry to far! 

As a moderate who cares about the club, and football in general, I think all this tit-for-tat, pseudo religious, pseudo political, posturing is non-sense. Yes people don't like us. There are people we don't like. That's life! 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your first line makes a good point - your second like negates it from your own perspective. 

You try to tie the Sinn Fein / Loyalist shite to Rangers. You try to make the linkage.

Yes there are probably many fans of other clubs who hate us and try to do everything they can to tag us with any unsavory brush they can. We have many supporters who do the same with other teams supporters, especially 'them'.

But by turning all that sporting rivalry into stereo-typical profiling and hatred, and by trying to tie that rivalry into politics or religion has led us to the situation where we can't sing TBB and we have the OBAF act! Sometimes we just need to remember that football is a sport. To me its the best sport on the planet - love football, love my team, but it is a SPORT! I buy into all the sportsmanship stuff that goes along with a sport, the competition, the desire to be the best, the desire to win. But I also like sportsmanship! That great sporting rivalry does not need to mean hatred! Far to many take that rivalry to far! 

As a moderate who cares about the club, and football in general, I think all this tit-for-tat, pseudo religious, pseudo political, posturing is non-sense. Yes people don't like us. There are people we don't like. That's life! 

You do understand what 'something akin' means? I was comparing tactics rather than linking them. Its you that seems to have an obsession with religious and political posturing. Football is 'political' by its very nature all sport has a political element its impossible to avoid. 

I think you are seeking to ascribe a position to me that I dont hold. You flew into an assumption about RDE and are doing the same (again) with me.