Barton - Collymore talksport

markem

Seemed to me like the celebrity dogger was going out his way to take issue with JB about something.

He comes across as thick getting louder and louder when he's not getting his own way.

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Seemed to me like the celebrity dogger was going out his way to take issue with JB about something.

He comes across as thick getting louder and louder when he's not getting his own way.

Yeah Joey at one point told him to quit down if he wanted to keep talking to him!

43 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Collymore just shouted and ranted over Barton who spoke calmly and made him look like an idiot. Fuck you Collymore ya helmet.

2 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

He's like the new Diouf, only better at football and a better person (tu) 

You can just imagine him playing with the Scottish media all next Season, as they attempt to antagonise him. I can't wait to have him in our side on the pitch. (tu) 

Just now, ben51 said:

You can just imagine him playing with the Scottish media all next Season, as they attempt to antagonise him. I can't wait to have him in our side on the pitch. (tu) 

Genuinely think he'll boss this league - on and off the pitch (tu) 

He battered his girlfriend and then tried to sell a sextape of her against her wishes. She had to take him to court to stop him humiliating her for cash. He should be on a register, not enjoying a broadcasting career.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

He battered his girlfriend and then tried to sell a sextape of her against her wishes. She had to take him to court to stop him humiliating her for cash. He should be on a register, not enjoying a broadcasting career.

:pics: