Riots in Marseille

Gaz52

Interview with Russian hooligan after the riots in Marseille.

Vladimir (Lokomotiv hooligan), who is married and have two children, has returned from the battleground at the European Championship finals in France, and does not care that Uefa have threatened to disqualify Russia.

– ‘Nothing will stop them’ – Many hooligans have little interest in the games and will not care if UEFA disqualifies, he added.

“I think it’s a decision that won’t influence in any way what hooligans do next,” he said. “Nothing will stop these people.”

Vladimir also told that he spent less than 48 hours in Marseille but “saw all the main events and took part to some extent”.
He estimated about 150 of Russia’s strongest hooligans flew to Marseille for the day for the England-Russia match. In total there were 500 to 600 Russian hooligans.

“It doesn’t matter which city fans come from or which team they support. It’s important that we’re all from Russia. We are going to fight the English.”

“The English always say they are the main football hooligans. We went to show that the English are girls,” Vladimir said.

He contrasted Russian hooligans with England fans  — “big older men who drink a lot of beer.”

“Fans or hooligans from Russia are mainly younger, aged 20-30 and at home most of them are into sports. They do sports like boxing or all kinds of martial arts,” he said.

“The aim is to come and prove that English fans aren’t hooligans, they don’t know how to fight. A lot of Russian guys come specially with this aim.”

Russian hooligans will try to provoke fight with a group of England fans at a bar by trying to grab their home team banners, he said.

He stressed that while “the English use chairs and bottles (to fight), the Russian style is only fists.”

Using weapons “causes a lot of unnecessary injuries,” he said. “For us it’s like sport.”

“We don’t have a desire to kill or injure. There is a desire to show our strength.”

He also add:

“If you see a guy wearing a Russian flag or a Russian T-shirt, he’ll never be a hooligan.”

“A hooligan must dress to fit in with the crowd. I wore a shirt, trousers and leather shoes.”

Vladimir said French police were passive during the battles.

“I got the sense it was interesting for them to see the Russians to fight the English. They intervened at the last moment.”

He said he would only go back to see Russia play in the final and predicted that the other matches will be “a lot calmer.”

Lokomotiv Moscow hooligans in Marseille 11.06.2016

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

England have the problem that a lot of guys have banning orders and can't travel.

You can't tell from the videos if the Russians were fighting against proper boys or just normal lads out on the piss. I suspect the latter.

Oh, that's a shame. 'Proper boys' ffs! Bunch of wankers on both sides.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That videos basically shows that the Russians talk shite, there is loads of them running about with weapons, and when they were confronted by a group wanting to fight they fucked off.

All they are good at is attacking unsuspecting average Joe's.

21 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I sense you have a lot of anger inside 

were you bullied as a child?

Alas, your senses are wrong. You might think its a problem hooligans can't travel and fight, I don't. As I said, I think there a bunch of wanks - it doesn't require anger to think such a thing.

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Fuck the football, everyone will be hooked on the 24/7 live street cams.

"£5'ver on the big yin charging about with some poor cunts prosthetic leg" 

In the videos the Russians are standing poised like boxers ready to hit cunts , think some of them even throw in a wee ali shuffle whilst big bazza and the lads from Stoke just wade in with their Budweiser bottles and chairs 

its great entertainment in all honesty