Bartons superb

Moobs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12 June 2016 at 11:25 AM, Camshy said:

This is the reason I was worried about Barton coming in the first place, yeah sure some of the silly fans will love him coming out and talking get shit about Celtic and Broony but any level headed Rangers fan will be shaking our heads.

Mark Warburton has instilled dignity, respect and unity in this squad and that idiot Barton is knocking it all down, someone needs to have a word with him and tell him to shut the fuck up.

Surely you are at the wind up mate?? After all the crap we have had to put up with over the last few years right up to (and including) the cup final, is it not a breath of fresh air to have a really good player, who is not only the real deal and signing for us, but actually fighting our corner out there? He is getting put on the spot whilst he is live on radio, ffs. What is he supposed to say? "No comment" perhaps?! Get off your high horse.

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

Personally I wish he'd shut the fuck up and let his game do the talking. 

He's still got a lot to do to win me and a lot of supporters over. 

You got the painters in or something! If you listen to what was said he was asked a question and replied truthfully. Would you prefer him to make things up? Just for the record Brendan hasn't won a trophy!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Fabric said:

1 of the worst posts I've seen in a while tbh. We have someone who is probably trying to get us right behind him from the minute he walks in to ibrox by saying these things (which are all true). He isn't going to take any shit from anyone and is going to defend us at every cut and turn and then we have our own ( if u are) on here calling Barton an idiot while referring to that spangle as fuckin BROONY??? Not good 

Ach away you go ya loony, I see the idiots and weans in here all the time crying the old chestnut about "if your a Rangers fan" shite.

I dont need to justify myself to people like you and if I want to see my team and players show a little more respect then I will voice that opinion......loads of bears will share my view, others won't. Accept others see it differently and stop attacking people for it. 

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Ach away you go ya loony, I see the idiots and weans in here all the time crying the old chestnut about "if your a Rangers fan" shite.

I dont need to justify myself to people like you and if I want to see my team and players show a little more respect then I will voice that opinion......loads of bears will share my view, others won't. Accept others see it differently and stop attacking people for it. 

Attacking people?? I don't understand why u are downing Barton for being open and honest. When he is defending the team from the likes of broony and that type of shit then he will just be voicing his opinion, will that be ok with u? Imo ur talking rubbish. I would appreciate if u dropped the loony pish as well and save it for wee captain courageous broony. 

Show respect to players and clubs that wanted us dead/titles stripped? No chance!

We should be stamping all over these cunts on the way to the top and wiping them off our shoes like the pieces of shit that they are.

What respect have they shown us? Bringing out a two page advert in a rag insisting we are dead, some of their players insisting we are too, two pitch invasions and attacking our players. They don't deserve respect. 

Anyone who thinks of their sensitivities when Joey tells the truth about them must have been in a coma for the last few years or be an utterly cowardly handwinger. 

2 hours ago, Moobs said:

The tarriers will be fizzin. Sayin Brendan has never won a trophy as manager and all the pressures on them. Windin up Brazil anaw. Will try and get a link. Good listen.

Think we need to get a grip here .He hasn't played 1 game yet .Also can't imagine Brown will be happy with things said .Do we really need to give them extra motivation .Do the taking on the park all day long for me 

5 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Attacking people?? I don't understand why u are downing Barton for being open and honest. When he is defending the team from the likes of broony and that type of shit then he will just be voicing his opinion, will that be ok with u? Imo ur talking rubbish. I would appreciate if u dropped the loony pish as well and save it for wee captain courageous broony. 

The magic hat has worked tirelessly to instill dignity and respect in our dressing room and how our players speaking in press conferences etc come across to the general public.......that's the correct way Rangers players should be conducting themselves.

Exactly who and what is Barton actually defending himself and the club against ? Even if brownt or any one else not at Rangers talks shit I couldn't care less what thru say, let them look like muppets not us.

55 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Some right precious cunts on here these days haha,grow a set handwringing apologist cunts it's about time we got our arrogance back

Arrogance is good as long as you can back it up.He hasn't done a thing for us yet 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think we need to get a grip here .He hasn't played 1 game yet .Also can't imagine Brown will be happy with things said .Do we really need to give them extra motivation .Do the taking on the park all day long for me 

Who gives a fuck if brown is happy 

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

The magic hat has worked tirelessly to instill dignity and respect in our dressing room and how our players speaking in press conferences etc come across to the general public.......that's the correct way Rangers players should be conducting themselves.

Exactly who and what is Barton actually defending himself and the club against ? Even if brownt or any one else not at Rangers talks shit I couldn't care less what thru say, let them look like muppets not us.

Agree about MW gaining dignity and respect, we have been trampled on for a few years now with the club doing nothing about it. We have Barton who is making it clear to everyone he won't be walked over and imo only I think we need someone like him. 

2 hours ago, Camshy said:

This is the reason I was worried about Barton coming in the first place, yeah sure some of the silly fans will love him coming out and talking get shit about Celtic and Broony but any level headed Rangers fan will be shaking our heads.

Mark Warburton has instilled dignity, respect and unity in this squad and that idiot Barton is knocking it all down, someone needs to have a word with him and tell him to shut the fuck up.

Where to even start with this pish....?

Ye only give respect to those that are due it , Not that rancid club or any others . More respect for JB for those truthful comments than the lot of them and he's only been with us a couple of weeks . I'm liking  the confidence JB is showing ,with his comments , not snidey rants .

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

You got the painters in or something! If you listen to what was said he was asked a question and replied truthfully. Would you prefer him to make things up? Just for the record Brendan hasn't won a trophy!!!!!

You've clearly missed the point entirely. 

I wish he'd stop feeding the media trolls all together.  

This is football not boxing. Leave the shit talking to wankers like Tyson Fury etc. 

35 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Well if find it brilliant to not only have a player that can play football but will stick up for us as a club and is not afraid to voice his opinion. 

Aye he voiced his opinion alrightwhen he was calling us a pub team etc.