Warburtons strengths & weaknesses

Smile

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is NOT a fucking manager in any shape or form.

He has fell out with his superiors at the few clubs he has been employed.

At the age of sixteen at Liecester youths, he said he left after one year because of Jock Wallace's training methods.

Now that gives one an insight to this incomptent's mind set. He is a legend in his own mind and is downright bad for your health.

He projects the behaviour of a control freak in his rigid system and fails to learn, which tells you he has big insecurities and hence his inflexibility

On 13 June 2016 at 11:22 PM, eejay the dj said:

I kind of agree with that .As much as I like him .He has definitely got weaknesses

The whole end to the season was a massive disappointment for me as standards that were reached plummeted rapidly after the high of OF win 

.Next season will be a big one for him

Next season?!

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

At the age of sixteen at Liecester youths, he said he left after one year because of Jock Wallace's training methods.

Now that gives one an insight to this incomptent's mind set. He is a legend in his own mind and is downright bad for your health.

He projects the behaviour of a control freak in his rigid system and fails to learn, which tells you he has big insecurities and hence his inflexibility

Yes, I'm sure everyone else in the world would have loved Jock Wallace's training methods at 16. :lol:

Some really are scratching around looking for new reasons to get angry with MW.

Did you know he might like Marmite?

16 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe that's why he never made it in Football you have to be 100% committed. Beats me why we have Managers here who will not move their Family up here hardly say's they are Fully Committed

Await Davie Weir Comment when he never moved his Family up here as a Player..