Offended to not offended in one easy step.

Bobby Hume

13 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Whilst out today to buy my granddaughter a wee gift for my son for Fathers' Day, I came up against an unsightly and sickening set of affairs in the gift shop, there for all and sundry to see was The Rangers placed below the scum on a display wall.

So I brought it upon  myself to rectify this atrocity, and forthwith placed The Rangers in their rightful position ....... back on top.

I took photographic evidence of this situation but decided not to do a before and after scenario as this was, in my opinion, an offence too far. So instead I just took a photo of the finished article and did what the scum have been doing for years and "covered up" their horrific badge and colours with the one true blue badge of honour.

It may not be that important in the greater scheme of life, but it made my shopping experience and my day that I could personally blot out the disgusting sight I beheld on an otherwise lovely sunny day. 

One small step for The Rangers ...... One giant leap for Bears worldwide.

:uk:

IMG_0299.jpg

I kind of done something similar in the past and was shot down on here .

Seems times are changing .

23 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I kind of done something similar in the past and was shot down on here .

Seems times are changing .

Aww bless

My local Morrisons used to stack the Rangers News at shin height while the competition was placed at eye level on the shelf. 

Several complaints fell on deaf ears and I was repeatedly fobbed off,  (" its done alphabetically!" etc..   so I took my weekly £100 grocery spend to another supermarket.

That was about 30,000 quid ago and now I get Avios as well.

6 minutes ago, chepooka said:

My local Morrisons used to stack the Rangers News at shin height while the competition was placed at eye level on the shelf. 

Several complaints fell on deaf ears and I was repeatedly fobbed off,  (" its done alphabetically!" etc..   so I took my weekly £100 grocery spend to another supermarket.

That was about 30,000 quid ago and now I get Avios as well.

You should have known your complaints wouldve fallen on deaf ears and just set fire to the place, time is precious and yours has been wasted

When I lived in Australia there was a sports store chain that used to sell Ceptic tops now and again and their mhanky tops used to always be at the front so I used to hide them all at the back and put tops like Inter Milan etc at the front. My old man worked alongside a Ceptic supporter and my dad told me the Ceptic supporter one day at tea break was complaining that every time he walks into the sports store the Ceptic tops were always hiding at the back. My dad just cracked up laughing knowing it was me doing it. My dad thought it was a good idea and started doing it too :lol: