Offended to not offended in one easy step.

Bobby Hume

Whilst out today to buy my granddaughter a wee gift for my son for Fathers' Day, I came up against an unsightly and sickening set of affairs in the gift shop, there for all and sundry to see was The Rangers placed below the scum on a display wall.

So I brought it upon  myself to rectify this atrocity, and forthwith placed The Rangers in their rightful position ....... back on top.

I took photographic evidence of this situation but decided not to do a before and after scenario as this was, in my opinion, an offence too far. So instead I just took a photo of the finished article and did what the scum have been doing for years and "covered up" their horrific badge and colours with the one true blue badge of honour.

It may not be that important in the greater scheme of life, but it made my shopping experience and my day that I could personally blot out the disgusting sight I beheld on an otherwise lovely sunny day. 

One small step for The Rangers ...... One giant leap for Bears worldwide.

:uk:

IMG_0299.jpg

53 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Whilst out today to buy my granddaughter a wee gift for my son for Fathers' Day, I came up against an unsightly and sickening set of affairs in the gift shop, there for all and sundry to see was The Rangers placed below the scum on a display wall.

So I brought it upon  myself to rectify this atrocity, and forthwith placed The Rangers in their rightful position ....... back on top.

I took photographic evidence of this situation but decided not to do a before and after scenario as this was, in my opinion, an offence too far. So instead I just took a photo of the finished article and did what the scum have been doing for years and "covered up" their horrific badge and colours with the one true blue badge of honour.

It may not be that important in the greater scheme of life, but it made my shopping experience and my day that I could personally blot out the disgusting sight I beheld on an otherwise lovely sunny day. 

IMG_0299.jpg

I do that when I'm Morrisons. Always put a magazine over the septic view ?

On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Sonnybear1972 said:

Last week me, the trouble n strife and the kids spent the week down at sundrum castle Caravan park before heading back to sunny Glasgow this morning we popped into dobbies garden centre for breakky, sitting stuffing my face when big kris Boyd comes in with his family, maybe no a big deal to most but the big man was one of my heroes when he donned the royal blue must admit that's some heed of hair he's got now ???

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

Should have liberated the Rangers gear and exuberantly burned the shop to the ground.

Shite doesn't burn

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

IMG_0299.jpg

Hope your wee granddaughter was learning a thing or two from your good self Sir :541:  :uk: 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

IMG_0299.jpg

You are a Gentleman and a Scholar after my own heart, Mr Hume :pipe: Sometimes in life a person has to go above and beyond the call of duty to safeguard mankind from the scourge of the Bheasts and their obnoxious paraphernalia that should carry a health warning before being displayed in public.

I salute you,Sir!  :cheers::21:

16 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Your actions are commendable BH but this is exactly what the board should be doing. It's time they stepped up 

Wandering shop to shop putting Rangers merchandise in front of celtic merchandise?

A job for Paul Murray at last. :pipe: