Team started training today

13 minutes ago, CheckMateCharlie said:

Wonder if Jordan Rossiter is in the same boat as the rest ala not starting pre-season til the 30th of June. 

Wasn't there an U19 championship taking place this summer?

edit:mjust checked it's in Germany in July so I'd imagine he'll miss the first games of the season.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Barrie Mckays I think, hopefully he can play like him this season. 

He's got a lot to prove at the start of this season for me, as he was mainly disappointing since coming in, although the stop start introduction from being cup tied didn't help him I still expect a massive improvement now he's had time to settle in. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He's got a lot to prove at the start of this season for me, as he was mainly disappointing since coming in, although the stop start introduction from being cup tied didn't help him I still expect a massive improvement now he's had time to settle in. 

Would be good to see Tav and O'Halloran linking up well on the right like Wallace and McKay do on the left.

Just now, BF2 said:

Would be good to see Tav and O'Halloran linking up well on the right like Wallace and McKay do on the left.

That would be excellent if they could work a similar link up mate. Hopefully a decent pre-season can help shape that up. 

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Frightening if it did turn out that way, however I think Waggy will play as an inside forward on the right with Tav. They already have a good understanding. A lot of this will depend on whether we bring in a first choice player through the middle up top or not.

20 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Honestly thought you were talking about Lionel McKay there. 

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Tav only really passes to Waghorn in the main when he's pushing forward, Wallace and McKay play better as a duo.