Effect of referendum on us

TheKingObv

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you actually think  this ? or care about what others/enemies think about us in 2016 ,then I suggest, you are in the wrong site .

The enemies will always be our enemies ,no matter how fantastic we are .They will still spout their lies

It's a war out there . I see first hand the nepotism that goes on . We all clearly read the attacks on us ,on a daily basis.

Have your politics .Just remember you are in the minority .Have some respect for the majority.

Next time a bear is singing these offensive songs to you .Go and say so  .Go on .(tu) 

I

I don't, personally, care about what wnyone has to say about our club. But the fact is our enemies are able to spread these perceptions of the club because of narrow minds like yours. And whether I care or you care or not, that's not good for our club. 

I am not in the minority on Scotland staying in the United Kingdom (as of 2014 at least, who knows what the result would be if there was a referendum today.) And in Scotland I am not in the minority in thinking it's absolute madness what the UK as a whole decided in regards to the EU. I can accept the result and have respect for the majority, but I can also say I think the countries been fucking duped, and that hatred, ignorance and lies have won. Those are views that are important only to my opinion on the governance of the United Kingdom. They have no relevance to my support for Rangers. You are not a better Rangers supporter than me or anyone else. And to suggest you or anyone else would give me a 'sore face' for saying so is laughable.  

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No true Rangers fans? Shareholder with 2mseason books, started following Rangers Greigs first season when we lost the league 4-2 at the mhanky mob to deny is the treble then misery firms good few years.

I attended Ibrox did you? As I said to you make the remark about someone else, IE, French, Spanish, Italiqn or even Irish and it would be described as racist 

So you think the British people are diffrent and fair game?  That's the Snp's racist policy also. 

As I said make your feeling known at the stadium not on here but you seem to think that was a threat of violence, again typical your kind to play the victim card, it was just a wee suggestion, if you feel that strongly about it then share your views with your fellow bears at Ibrox.

If not spout your racist anti British pish like the nationlists elsewhere 

Mate, he's not the one accusing people of not being Bears. That's not what he was saying.

Also, are you accusing him of having been racist? Where has he been racist? I can't see it.

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I don't, personally, care about what wnyone has to say about our club. But the fact is our enemies are able to spread these perceptions of the club because of narrow minds like yours. 

I am not in the minority on Scotland staying in the United Kingdom (as of 2014 at least, who knows what the result would be if there was a referendum today.) And in Scotland I am not in the minority in thinking it's absolute madness what the UK as a whole decided in regards to the EU. I can accept the result and have respect for the majority, but I can also say I think the countries been fucking duped, and that hatred, ignorance and lies have won. Those are views that are important only to my opinion on the governance of the United Kingdom. They have no relevance to my support for Rangers. You are not a better Rangers supporter than me or anyone else. And to suggest you or anyone else would give me a 'sore face' for saying so is laughable.  

Politics in general bores me mate .

I have one rule .All leaders tell you one thing to get power .Once they have it .The more often than not ,don't do what they promised .

I will leave you with this last thought .

Don't you think it's also hypocritical that the snp want to be part of Europe ,yet don't want to be part of Uk .

Yes all when it's suits their little selfish agendas

Fucked up in my eyes . .I won't change my opinion of what I think of them .

They are being railroaded in this Country . No doubts where from

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No true Rangers fans? Shareholder with  2 season  books, started following Rangers Greigs first season when we lost the league 4-2 at the mhanky mob to deny us the treble then misery for a good few years after that 

You've got it arse about face as usual.  I'm not saying anyone is not a true rangers fan.  It's you that goes in for logical fallacies and accused me of not being a real Bear.

As I said to you make the remark about someone else, IE, French, Spanish, Italiqn or even Irish and it would be described as racist 

What fucking remark? You surely aren't accusing me of being racist because I think Rule Britannia is an embarrassing jingositic dirge? 

As I said make your feeling known at the stadium not on here but you seem to think that was a threat of violence...

That is always a (pathetic) veiled threat of violence. But of course I wouldn't say that at Ibrox. I'd be watching the football and supporting Rangers; you can do that without singing RB (or GStQ) you know; or you can get caught up in the passion and sing it anyway...doesn't mean in the cold light of day you can't wish it was a different song.

If not spout your racist anti British pish like the nationlists elsewhere, so sorry I offended your delicate racist feelings. 

The irony is strong with this one.  It's a hand-wringing Tim like trait to consider criticism of a song that is nationalistic as racism aimed at that country.  Also; how many times do I have to tell you? I don't support the nationalists...Scottish or British.  

5 minutes ago, Briton said:

You've got it arse about face as usual.  I'm not saying anyone is not a true rangers fan.  It's you that goes in for logical fallacies and accused me of not being a real Bear.

What fucking remark? You surely aren't accusing me of being racist because I think Rule Britannia is an embarrassing jingositic dirge? 

That is always a (pathetic) veiled threat of violence. But of course I wouldn't say that at Ibrox. I'd be watching the football and supporting Rangers; you can do that without singing RB (or GStQ) you know; or you can get caught up in the passion and sing it anyway...doesn't mean in the cold light of day you can't wish it was a different song.

The irony is strong with this one.  It's a hand-wringing Tim like trait to consider criticism of a song that is nationalistic as racism aimed at that country.  Also; how many times do I have to tell you? I don't support the nationalists...Scottish or British.  

Rule Brittannia is and always will be quality.

12 hours ago, HG5 said:

Think we may need a different set of British players to achieve the effect you suggest.

You don't rate our new signing policy & development strategy? To me it looks well placed to take advantage of a restriction in the movement of labour

34 minutes ago, Briton said:

Slagging people for being British and proud to be British? Is that not why we sing orule Britania? Yet you hate cunts like me that sing it and feel proud to sing it, you are totally against people who agree with singing it? Yet I agree about not taking Syrian refugees in their tens of thousands,

Yet we get branded racist for our views , so what are your remarks?  

What are you now ? Scottish or British as the SNP have told us we no longer can be both. 

Hopefully you feel the latter, but stop playing the victim card you really sound like one of that lot. 

Let's get one thing clear. The people of Scotland did NOT vote for Scotland to remain part of the EU. They voted for the UK to remain part of the EU. Scotland was not mentioned on the ballot paper. For all anyone knows, some people may think that the UK as a whole would have been better off within the EU but that Scotland on its own would not. Also, going by the figures, as many who voted "No" in 2014 were probably Europhiles, it means that not all "Yes" voters voted to remain.

14 minutes ago, one55 said:

will this eventually mean that scottish teams won't be able to get into champions league/europa? i can't see UEFA excluding EPL teams from europe competitions. 

No. The EU is irrelevant to who can compete in European competitions. Besides, Russia, Turkey, etc, etc are not in the EU either and British teams played in Europe before Britain was in the EU. European competitions predate the EU, and even the EEC.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rule Brittannia is and always will be quality.

Agreed. I've been singing/whistling it virtually constantly for the past 3 days. Even whistled it loud and proud on my way to the polling station which was, most appropriately, the local RBLS.

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Agreed. I've been singing/whistling it virtually constantly for the past 3 days. Even whistled it loud and proud on my way to the polling station which was, most appropriately, the local RBLS.

Love it mate, don't have a clue what RBLS is though :lol:

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

No telling him, you are either British or Scottishl This is what Nicola Sturgeon is now asking the people of Scotland.

No sitting on the fence now  

It's actually proper painful how true this is. You can't hang a Saltire or saying you're proud to be Scottish without someone taking it as "Aw you're SNP, INDEPENDENCE!" 

No-one has split a country more than what Sturgeon has, people from my Village, Primary School, High School, College and University have all taken offence to me saying two small paragraphs on Facebook and had a full blown arguement with me. That's not included people who slyly liked the SNP sympathises that were commenting on it. 

I'm not going to lie, I use to want independence but over the past 2-3 years I've seen just how spiteful and hateful Scotland really is if you don't fit it's status quo. Anti-british and anti-english is actively pushed in this country. They have the cheek to say about God Save the Queen being racist against Scots, Flower of Scotland is racist against English. Granted i'm not English by blood, I do have English relatives however. and end of the day it's just incredibly hypocritical. 

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

It's actually proper painful how true this is. You can't hang a Saltire or saying you're proud to be Scottish without someone taking it as "Aw you're SNP, INDEPENDENCE!" 

No-one has split a country more than what Sturgeon has, people from my Village, Primary School, High School, College and University have all taken offence to me saying two small paragraphs on Facebook and had a full blown arguement with me. That's not included people who slyly liked the SNP sympathises that were commenting on it. 

I'm not going to lie, I use to want independence but over the past 2-3 years I've seen just how spiteful and hateful Scotland really is if you don't fit it's status quo. Anti-british and anti-english is actively pushed in this country. They have the cheek to say about God Save the Queen being racist against Scots, Flower of Scotland is racist against English. Granted i'm not English by blood, I do have English relatives however. and end of the day it's just incredibly hypocritical. 

Look what they've done to try and destroy every aspect of the PUL community, they condemned Orange Fest which was supposed to be an event to extend a hand to those out with our community, they try to destroy Rangers , they paint anyone who flies a UJ or SGC as a racist bigot, every symbol of pride in our community is twisted into something sectarian.

All this while were still in the union, imagine what they'll do if they gain independence

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Look what they've done to try and destroy every aspect of the PUL community, they condemned Orange Fest which was supposed to be an event to extend a hand to those out with our community

Exactly what I mean with hypocritical, they condemn one battle that seen a Scottish King win but at the same time they celebrate the battle of bannockburn. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

they try to destroy Rangers , they paint anyone who flies a UJ or SGC as a racist bigot, every symbol of pride in our community is twisted into something sectarian.

Because we don't fit in with their agenda, we're deemed "British" and are considered free game by the press and mhedia. Even though we should be getting put on a pedestal as the best football club in the world. That's not me saying that as a Rangers fan, that's just fact. The best football club in the world comes from Scotland yet it's completely shunned by it. 

1 hour ago, Willis said:

All this while were still in the union, imagine what they'll do if they gain independence

That's a scary thought, given how aggressive and ignorant some Yes/SNP lackies are. Honestly Civil war wouldn't be that farfetched an idea. Call me a Para prodie but with the shaming of all things british, hell a guy yesterday on facebook, 

x6wuGKm.png 

That's scary shit he's suggesting. 

9 hours ago, Barasa said:

You don't rate our new signing policy & development strategy? To me it looks well placed to take advantage of a restriction in the movement of labour

I'll await the soaring of the values of Hill & Gilks with bated breath!:541:

The proportion of Unionists and Brexit supporters is probably unusually high in our support in comparison to elsewhere in the country, in turn, we risk subconsciously thinking that our support is representative of the rest of the country. The majority of our support faces a real and present danger of an "Independent" Scotland if we don't "fight" to win the argument/debate. Look at social media to see the generation of "new" voters and soon-to-be voters and you'll see some tremendously warped thinking lapped up by the majority. We have to get active in social media, up our game, make valid arguments, be respectful (as to give them no moral victory option and to show them up for the vile lot many of them are when they get abusive and we keep our cool/manners), highlight things the media and politicians don't, present a vision of the UK that people want, guide people on how to make the UK work, highlight the positives of the UK, point out the risks of Independence, tackle the SNP on their short-sighted policies that would be catastrophic if implemented, highlight the lies of Independence supporters/SNP/"new media" etc. etc. If we sit on our arses preaching to the converted (I'm as guilty of that as anyone) and deriding the opposition we could be in for a very tough time going forward, just look at how things currently are.