Effect of referendum on us

TheKingObv

18 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

So with us voting out, the free movement of EU nationals will no longer exist. EU players will no long automatically be granted a work permit. As it stands in order to gain a permit if you're out with the EU you need satisfy fairly stringent conditions  (75% percentage of international games played over the past couple years). Or you can appeal the decision and hope a panel will decide it's a signing that will boost the game in the country - the case with Jelavic.

It's clear our scouting pool will be limited. Is it likely the government will ease the requirements needed for a permit?

Questions

• What effect has leaving the EU had on our share price?
  • What effect has leaving the EU had on our investments from China?
  • What effect will leaving the EU have on the football industry? 
  • Will there be more scope to trade with countries outside the EU? e.g Australia
  • Will leaving the EU bring back the 3 foreign players rule?
  • Will leaving the EU effect work visa's?
  • What benefit was the EU to the football industry?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Britain voted out of the EU, Scotland is part of Britain  so, Will Brussels Except a remain vote from NS or will they say that's cherry picking? Also notice in the news that Ireland are preparing to push for a unity referendum  I can't see Brexit causing problems for footballers

Yes I bet they are .They beggars have already taken over in N Ireland it seems so why not seal the deal and make sure the tramps  are in power for ever 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes I bet they are .They beggars have already taken over in N Ireland it seems so why not seal the deal and make sure the tramps  are in power for ever 

Mate, you literally think the beggars have taken over everywhere.

Do you sometimes get scared to go in your kitchen in the morning just in case...?

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Mate, you literally think the beggars have taken over everywhere.

Do you sometimes get scared to go in your kitchen in the morning just in case...?

Al they have .Ive locked all the doors :-) 

Seriously I said " it seems" .The Irish fellas keep telling us this and I see what's happening here .So I have no reason to disbelieve them

You are up early 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Al they have .Ive locked all the doors :-) 

Seriously I said " it seems" .The Irish fellas keep telling us this and I see what's happening here .So I have no reason to disbelieve them

You are up early 

I work nights. Get home around 4am most days. Hence why you guys get most of the day free from my shite now. :D

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I work nights. Get home around 4am most days. Hence why you guys get most of the day free from my shite now. :D

I like your posting Al .Need sensible posters like yourself to keep us paranoid twats from tipping over the edge ?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I like your posting Al .Need sensible posters like yourself to keep us paranoid twats from tipping over the edge ?

That's too much pressure man.

I'm going to go live in the fear thread with all the other "sensible posters".

18 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Voting leave basically means that in a few years we will no longer be British. An incredibly naive  move by the people who think that leaving meant protecting our British identity. Sturgeon said she wanted to stay, no she fucking didn't , this is the result she wanted. Enjoy being British as its not going to last. Honestly thought we were more intelligent than this, but clearly not.

Damn right.  This was an excellent result for the tribalists. 

18 hours ago, mchammer said:

I believe those that voted leave, were the ones who have never gained anything from being in Europe. Maybe even worse off since joining.

Many people in Cornwall have voted to leave despite being granted Objective One status and having millions spent in one of the poorest areas in Western Europe; something the English government would never have done.  If people think that way they are fools; who's going to protect us from TTIP now?  Who's going to protect our rights...the Tories? 

16 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Makes it even better singing  Rule Britannia, wait till the season starts 

Pass the sick bucket. 'Britannia rules the  waves'; fucking laughable if it wasn't so utterly pathetic.

15 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

When France Italy and Holland decide to hold referendums and they all choose to leave...

Sadly...that's probably the best hope for this island to stay united as one state.

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

You'll be changing that user name then?

No.  My name is a political statement.  If I had my way the (foreign) entities of Scotland and England would be consigned to history and a new country (preferably a republic) would replace this union of false tribes.

Briton, Rule Britannia , pass the sick bucket? Are you on the right forum? As keep shite like that to your self, If you are hurt about the referndum's both that we won, Would it not cheer you up to know it was written by a Scotsman? 

Sick to death of so called Rangers fans like you spouting pish on here you would never ever do at the Stadium.

Sing it loud sing it proud or do you not think another team is needed or do you support Celtic or the likes as that's the sort of thing one of them would say.

38 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Briton, Rule Britannia , pass the sick bucket? Are you on the right forum? As keep shite like that to your self, If you are hurt about the referndum's both that we won, Would it not cheer you up to know it was written by a Scotsman? 

Sick to death of so called Rangers fans like you spouting pish on here you would never ever do at the Stadium.

Sing it loud sing it proud or do you not think another team is needed or do you support Celtic or the likes as that's the sort of thing one of them would say.

..and I'm sick to death of this pathetic 'no true Rangers fan' trope and the usual air-headed 'are you a Tim?' shite that the more cerebraly challenged among our support always run to when someone disagrees with their opinion.  Also...read what I fucking posted; I am not a supporter of Scottish nationalism.

Edit: And stop sending me PM's falsely accusing me of making racist remarks. 

1 hour ago, Briton said:

..and I'm sick to death of this pathetic 'no true Rangers fan' trope and the usual air-headed 'are you a Tim?' shite that the more cerebraly challenged among our support always run to when someone disagrees with their opinion.  Also...read what I fucking posted; I am not a supporter of Scottish nationalism.

It's getting to be like RM's version of Godwin's Law. 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

100% spot on 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Briton is a good lad but this heavy political shite surely must do everyone's tits in .

I'm all for the football ⚽️⚽️⚽️

So am I and so is Briton no doubt, but you can't say posts as above are 'spot on' and suggest others are lesser Bears to you because of political views. It's just absolute shite, and outwith the false offended brigade across the city , it's attitudes like above that give our great club a reputation of being bigoted in extreme cases and politically and religiously secluded at the least. 

If Scotland leave the UK and remain in the EU then it could be a disaster for Rangers. We would be limited in the number of English players we could sign. And if the SNP flaff about over the currency we adopt then it could be even worse. Signing EU players could become more expensive if our currency is weak. And who'd want to come to Scotland anyway? Its a shitehole at the best of times. A team made up of 80% Scots may become reality.:disappointment:

14 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

So am I and so is Briton no doubt, but you can't say posts as above are 'spot on' and suggest others are lesser Bears to you because of political views. It's just absolute shite, and outwith the false offended brigade across the city , it's attitudes like above that give our great club a reputation of being bigoted in extreme cases and politically and religiously secluded at the least. 

My point would be .Copland bear is right though .You wouldn't express those views at the games or risk a sore face :happy:

18 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

it's attitudes like above that give our great club a reputation of being bigoted in extreme cases and politically and religiously secluded at the least. 

If you actually think  this ? or care about what others/enemies think about us in 2016 ,then I suggest, you are in the wrong site .

The enemies will always be our enemies ,no matter how fantastic we are .They will still spout their lies

It's a war out there . I see first hand the nepotism that goes on . We all clearly read the attacks on us ,on a daily basis.

Have your politics .Just remember you are in the minority .Have some respect for the majority.

Next time a bear is singing these offensive songs to you .Go and say so  .Go on .(tu) 

I

25 minutes ago, GMac said:

If Scotland leave the UK and remain in the EU then it could be a disaster for Rangers. We would be limited in the number of English players we could sign. And if the SNP flaff about over the currency we adopt then it could be even worse. Signing EU players could become more expensive if our currency is weak. And who'd want to come to Scotland anyway? Its a shitehole at the best of times. A team made up of 80% Scots may become reality.:disappointment:

A team made up of 80% Scots should be the goal, in my opinion. Develop players!!! That is the future.

2 hours ago, Briton said:

No true Rangers fans? Shareholder with  2 season  books, started following Rangers Greigs first season when we lost the league 4-2 at the mhanky mob to deny us the treble then misery for a good few years after that 

I attended Ibrox did you? As I said to you make the remark about someone else, IE, French, Spanish, Italiqn or even Irish and it would be described as racist 

So you think the British people are diffrent and fair game?  That's the Snp's racist policy also. 

As I said make your feeling known at the stadium not on here but you seem to think that was a threat of violence, again typical your kind to play the victim card, it was just a wee suggestion, if you feel that strongly about it then share your views with your fellow bears at Ibrox.

If not spout your racist anti British pish like the nationlists elsewhere, so sorry I offended your delicate racist feelings. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If you actually think  this ? or care about what others/enemies think about us in 2016 ,then I suggest, you are in the wrong site .

The enemies will always be our enemies ,no matter how fantastic we are .They will still spout their lies

It's a war out there . I see first hand the nepotism that goes on . We all clearly read the attacks on us ,on a daily basis.

Have your politics .Just remember you are in the minority .Have some respect for the majority.

Next time a bear is singing these offensive songs to you .Go and say so  .Go on .(tu) 

I

No telling him, you are either British or Scottishl Thsi is what Nicola Stirgeon is now asking the people of Scotland.

No sitting on the fence now