Effect of referendum on us

TheKingObv

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rangers are ahead of the game, our British players values will soar in a smaller pool if there are visa restrictions in England. The development being put in place could pay dividends even more than previously imagined.

Saying that, it's probably unlikely a government will allow the cash cow that is the EPL to stagnate. I can see a bit of hypocrisy arising when it comes to British jobs for British players.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Why would any husband not shag their wife?

Dunno. Same as a ring can put a stop to blow jobs?

Sex will be only for procreation in the roman scotland.

The nats are up shit creek if you think about it ,if they had won the Indy. ref we would have been out of Europe. There was no and there is no guarantee now that they would have been granted admission, one million more people in Scotland voted remain yesterday but two million more voted remain in  the Indy. referendum, their whole logic is at best flawed but more likely carry on regardless that one does not matter because we lost. I'ts up to us the voting public to remind them of this the S.N.P. as a party do not have a majority at Hollyrood, of course with the aid of that little rodent Harvey they could muster one but I would hope that whoever is the next P.M. tells them you had your chance and Scotland said NO.

15 hours ago, Briton said:

Of course it will happen.  If the EU recovers Scotland will eventually join.  Rightly so IMO.  I was a Unionist but I couldn't blame a majority of Scots for divorcing themselves from the English now.

You'll be changing that user name then?

3 hours ago, Barasa said:

Rangers are ahead of the game, our British players values will soar in a smaller pool if there are visa restrictions in England. The development being put in place could pay dividends even more than previously imagined.

Saying that, it's probably unlikely a government will allow the cash cow that is the EPL to stagnate. I can see a bit of hypocrisy arising when it comes to British jobs for British players.

Think we may need a different set of British players to achieve the effect you suggest.