Rupert bell on talk sport regarding Ibrox

lutonblue

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah was good apart from the baw'head brazil talking over him about winning the 'big wan' and Joe supporting them!

Joe who?

I feel sorry for Brazil as all the alcohol in the world won't help him forget how he was mollested at celtic fc!

Every time I hear Brazil I crack up, the guy still supports the tarriers even though he was raped while under their care and then they covered it up, and he still fucking supports them :lol:

12 minutes ago, Willis said:

Every time I hear Brazil I crack up, the guy still supports the tarriers even though he was raped while under their care and then they covered it up, and he still fucking supports them :lol:

This is wat I can't can't my head around 

14 minutes ago, Willis said:

Is it not called Stockholm syndrome or something? ?

6 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yeah was good apart from the baw'head brazil talking over him about winning the 'big wan' and Joe supporting them!

Even with that in their history I think you will find that Rangers are the worlds most successful club 

Iv'e seen clips of Euro games back then, no fucker was bothering their arse, late 60s, cunts were either on the moon or wired to it 

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Maybe he counts himself as one of the lucky ones who were picked by torbett and he toasts his fhat lhard arse every day :D. He is just one horrible cunt who shouldn't be about much longer on radio once the feminists get on his case. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Maybe he counts himself as one of the lucky ones who were picked by torbett and he toasts his fhat lhard arse every day :D. He is just one horrible cunt who shouldn't be about much longer on radio once the feminists get on his case. :lol: 

Aye and the rest of them are like Mr Garrison in South Park, all wondering what was wrong with them for Mr Torbett not to chose them :lol: