Title HAS to be won this season!

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

It isn't a big ask at all, Warburton should be more than good enough to win the league and the signings made to win the title. 

All a matter of opinion! It's a big ask but doable! 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And they paid how much for Brenda?    Strachan lost his first 5-0 did he not?  Anyway.. nothing to fear Bears.  Tonight's result -- on the 12th -- actually is irrelevant. Only thing that matters is us.  They will improve.. how could they not? But as others have said.. let's not get carried away before a ball is kicked.   (tu)

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't think many bears have Kirk .

Too many Liverpool fans telling us different ,even tonight on twitter ,the Liverpool fans not hesitating to put the boot in .:lol:

hope anyone that was now understands players win games not tactics. They might bring in 2/3 decent signings but the core will remain. It will be hard but its doable

5 minutes ago, delamonty said:

And they paid how much for Brenda?    Strachan lost his first 5-0 did he not?  Anyway.. nothing to fear Bears.  Tonight's result -- on the 12th -- actually is irrelevant. Only thing that matters is us.  They will improve.. how could they not? But as others have said.. let's not get carried away before a ball is kicked.   (tu)

I agree we should just focus on ourselves .............. after tonight(tu) naw maybe tomorrow night

Whatever shite they have ,it's all about how we perform and how we prepare ourselves .

I don't like saying over confident shite normally but I'm hoping tonight was a good omen for season ahead .

Not to put a dampner on this thread but, they lost 1-0 to a punch of literally pub players. It's July and essentially pre-season. There is still 7 weeks left of the transfer window and it's early days.

We've had many an embarrassing night in Europe, Christ we went from Uefa cup finalists to getting humped off Kaunas in the space of a few months.

I haven't stopped laughing since I seen the result mind you :mutley:

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

Not to put a dampner on this thread but, they lost 1-0 to a punch of literally pub players. It's July and essentially pre-season. There is still 7 weeks left of the transfer window and it's early days.

We've had many an embarrassing night in Europe, Christ we went from Uefa cup finalists to getting humped off Kaunos.

I haven't stopped laughing since I seen the result mind you :mutley:

Shut up

1 hour ago, Vwbear said:

Semi final we murdered there midfield and we have strengthened in that department honestly think a spl class striker that stays central will win us the league 

what boyd was 10 years ago would be ideal maybe a steven fletcher or osman sow if any were available 

Don't forget our central defence!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That will all take care of itself .Pour yourself a beer mate and toast the Mighty Red Imps  .(tu)

Fucking hilarious just saying it

Just seen the goal and second chance they had on Sky News. Made the defeat look even more embarrassing because they showed no taig chances. Beautiful.

Even before that result it was about ourselves now soon enough well have the chance to prove what most have been saying... If we turn up for 38 league games we will win the league.. Its not about formations or styles of play its about the ability of those 11 men on the park wearing the royal blue I believe right now we have the best squad ability wise in Scotland outside one position CF

If the rest of the season was mirrored by that result tonight, yeah, we must win the league, but it won't.

I've based my opinions on the total delusion that has come from the septic camp, not just since Brenda signed, but over the years that we've been absent. In all that time they were not capable of winning treble and they had enough chances, they just aren't good enough.

No new signings to talk of, no money to get new signings, unless they can unload a barrow load of over paid wood quickly which doesn't look like happening, so I'm not too worried about what the feck they get up to in the future, near or far.

They have to beat us to have any chance of holding on to the title and they're just not used to that type of completion. As well as the fact that they were beaten fairly regular by some of the so called lesser teams.

I'm confident we can win the title this year, in fact I'm going to put a £1 on us winning the treble as I think MW wants to hang around just to screw these bams up. Only when he does that will he leave us for pastures new, with a reputation so high that Brenda will need a telescope to see him.

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Realistic loyal. We need to earn the league by being brilliant rather than them being shite.

As long as it halts their run, I'll settle for it any way it comes for this first one!

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We will win itl. The dhims are paying a manager 10 times what he is worth to fuck up against part timr players in a euro qualifier. First game as manager.... Total humiliation. 

Some people just don't have what it takes to be an old firm manager.  

For the 1st time, celtic have been rodgered.