Title HAS to be won this season!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a shame that ra Sellik's ally in the halls of power at UEFA, Platini, is no longer available to lend a helping hand when it comes to some obscure rule that can be invoked to involve a disqualification, or whatever.

I'm not going to decide how likely or unlikely we are to win the league based on one Celtic result.  Rangers should focus on themselves and remember they are in control of their own destiny.  

4 hours ago, SFBlue said:

I said it before he was appointed, and stand by my assertion that Rodgers is a truly shit manager. That said, he does represent an on-paper improvement on the previous sack of shite that was the dildo. Part of the problem for him this season, I feel, will be the fact that all his pseudo modern management spiel, "philosophy", and bizarre analogy will be totally lost on the more cynical core contingent of Scottish players in the squad. As a result he will fail.  

Imagine "Broony" and co listening to his envelope speech - for those who haven't seen this shit, he showed the liverpool squad three envelopes and told them that the envelopes contained the names of three players who would "let them down that year", and then said 'Don't be in the envelope, make sure you're not the one.' Liverpool got fucking thrashed 3-0 the day after that pish was spouted. There are endless examples of similar "motivational" techniques, including his C.O.R.E mantra (commitment, organisation, responsibility and excellence), which is a fucking nonsense, and reading letters out to the squad from the players' mums before a match. Fucking mental. 

That sort of shit wont wash. That said, it remains to be seen what sort of funding he will be given this year and I wouldn't write them off yet, not by a long shot. A few additions of his choice and he could turn them into a decent side, until it all goes horribly wrong and he falls out with key individuals, as he has significant previous for. I wouldn't be surprised to see them utterly tonk this Imps mob next time out, but the signs are there which point to Rodgers as being, quite simply, a fucking fanny.  

I know a couple of chaps who have encountered Rodgers first hand and have described him as "difficult" and "unpredictable". I take those comments in the context of the stories which came to light during his Liverpool demise and he comes across as a complete weirdo. 

However, winning the league with what I see as a largely patchwork squad consisting of frees and loans will be some achievement if Warburton achieves it. I just dont see the current recruitment strategy as a long term solution though - I am not suggesting cash be spent for the sake of it, but should the board remain potless then the pool of available talent for player recruitment is automatically scythed in half if there is absolutely £0 available for transfers. Bargains are available, hopefully we are not ignoring potentially excellent acquisitions due to the board's reluctance to part with fees in the region of c.£500k, for example.

image.gif

18 hours ago, 7troop said:

Listen that result is woeful and embarrassing beyond belief but don't get carried away.

They will hammer that team next week and they are a lot stronger than what you think. We need to concentrate on our own team because that IRAceltic team will still beat most other SPFL teams most weeks.

Kind of agree.

ive been gloating like fuck and loving every second of it but I remember doing the same when wee ginger bars got raped by Artmedia on his debut. He went on to win the league with them so it's certainly not a given.

we still require a few players as they will be signing a few too.

That being said I'll still snigger about that result for some time yet...fucking imps tae :lol:

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Kind of agree.

ive been gloating like fuck and loving every second of it but I remember doing the same when wee ginger bars got raped by Artmedia on his debut. He went on to win the league with them so it's certainly not a given.

we still require a few players as they will be signing a few too.

That being said I'll still snigger about that result for some time yet...fucking imps tae :lol:

If yer honest that squad had 10x the ability of there current lot. That's what happens when you bring un a foreigner. Thank fuck we patched PLG shortly after his appointment and went back to British based players or fuck knows what would've happened

36 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope, just ripping the pish out your moronic post. (tu)

"Moronic"? Why? Choosing to discuss Rangers' closest rivals on a forum? OK Nobby. Your application of the aforementioned logic clarifies why you opted for that specific gif, some commonality there between that and your fucking useless post and attention seeking well 'ard dig. 

I think you need to re-align in your head the definition of "moronic". And in the kindest possible manner, fuckin jam it. (tu) back at ya hen. 

17 minutes ago, SFBlue said:

"Moronic"? Why? Choosing to discuss Rangers' closest rivals on a forum? OK Nobby. Your application of the aforementioned logic clarifies why you opted for that specific gif, some commonality there between that and your fucking useless post and attention seeking well 'ard dig. 

I think you need to re-align in your head the definition of "moronic". And in the kindest possible manner, fuckin jam it. (tu) back at ya hen. 

You're a funny one. :lol:

Never start a sentence with "And" it's just basic grammatical sense.