English Football

Clemdog

21 minutes ago, gruggs said:

Palace rejecting 40m for zaha, being "incensed" and wanting 80m

EPL prices are just fucking mental. That's a ridiculous price for him. Even the 40m is.

It’s not really, he’s their best player, they’ve just lost another of their best, and they obviously don’t want to sell him. Plus, it’s 40 over 5 years, so obviously they’d be raging.

On 02/07/2019 at 12:25, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not really, he’s their best player, they’ve just lost another of their best, and they obviously don’t want to sell him. Plus, it’s 40 over 5 years, so obviously they’d be raging.

If Mahrez is worth £60m then £40m is about right for someone who failed terribly at his first big club.

I can see Man U finishing out with the top 6 this season.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see the tranny shagger steer Leicester above them.

It was clear from the offset Ole doesn’t have the tactical nous or man management skills to manage United. But hey, he knows the club and all that shite. 

On 07/07/2019 at 00:57, Sash tap said:

I can see Man U finishing out with the top 6 this season.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see the tranny shagger steer Leicester above them.

It was clear from the offset Ole doesn’t have the tactical nous or man management skills to manage United. But hey, he knows the club and all that shite. 

No way Leicester are finishing above man u. Man u 4th, Leicester 12th or 13th at best.

2 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

No way Leicester are finishing above man u. Man u 4th, Leicester 12th or 13th at best.

United 4th - no chance. Tranny will do well with Leicester and they have cash.

United are in free fall with a dug shite manager.

9 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

United 4th - no chance. Tranny will do well with Leicester and they have cash.

United are in free fall with a dug shite manager.

You know nothing. Tranny is rubbish and Ole can easy get 4th. United will have money also.

1 minute ago, BookWorm said:

You know nothing. Tranny is rubbish and Ole can easy get 4th. United will have money also.

I honestly just think your being disingenuous. Tranny is a top coach (that’s just the truth) and Ole is fucking clueless. United are also ran horribly.

Bookmark this thread and we’ll see how it turns out.