English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course but we’re 7? Games in and there’s been shockers pretty much every week :lol: 

I fucking hate it....I was all for it believing it would genuinely help get the correct decisions to make sure games end up with the correct result.....it's completely fucking everything up and making a mockery of certain results:lol:

Just now, hammer93 said:

I fucking hate it....I was all for it believing it would genuinely help get the correct decisions to make sure games end up with the correct result.....it's completely fucking everything up and making a mockery of certain results:lol:

Dunno how people can like it mate.

Just now, Orlando said:

WIERDO CLIQUE 

On here like 

You fookers only post on a fookin website 

THE CLUB I LOVE 

So FOOk YOU  ]

You'll need to go away and think up some new personality and come back on with it, seen through you on the first post 😂

So turns out VAR did put the lines down and made the decision that Diaz was onside.

The issue is that they thought the onfield decision was a goal, so when they said Check Complete, they were confirming the goal was onside, but the onfield decision was that it was offside, not onside.

How they couldn't have seen what the ref was then doing (eg. not giving the goal) and jump in and said it was onside god only knows.