English Football

Clemdog

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

:lol:

Salah has done fuck all for weeks. I said it already but his head is in Saudi counting out all the blood money he will earn next year.

In saying that, from the perspective of watching it live today, Liverpool would have won out of sight if they didn’t waste so many chances. 

16 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Salah has done fuck all for weeks. I said it already but his head is in Saudi counting out all the blood money he will earn next year.

In saying that, from the perspective of watching it live today, Liverpool would have won out of sight if they didn’t waste so many chances. 

Yeah the defending was amateur. A good Liverpool team would have won that pretty comfortably. 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ten hag has took a shocking man u back even further than they were 

And they are gradually getting even worse.

Struggled past one of the worst EPL sides ever last week and dropped points and looked terrible against 2nd bottom today.

I feel sorry for Fernandes, he's the only one of quality in that team, surrounded by idiots. 

24 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Basically sums them up since that cup game against United.

I would have sold him at the start of the season and tried to rejuvenate the squad. Obviously would have hampered their CL chances but the money was mental.

Be interesting to see what they get for him now, no doubt it'll still be huge I suppose.