English Football

Clemdog

Just now, DBBTB said:

If he doesn’t think Rashford is good enough to play through the middle at home to Southampton then you have to wonder when Rashford is even still at the club :lol:

Ibrahimovic, Rashford and Martial

3 players who could play that roll

4 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

That fourth official should just stick one on Jose and tell him to shut the fuck up. Moaning prick.

His team's getting outplayed at home by Southampton.

The English commentators are as pro Man U as the Scottish are about the scum. What they claim was a clear penalty showed that the ball hit the man's arm and that there was no intention.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sane, KDB, Jesus all missing for Watford game. They might need to bring him back in two days.

KDB might be fine, Jesus out for a month or two most likely.

Just depends what Silva’s mental state is like I guess, gutted about Jesus. Sanchez in January it is.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sane, KDB, Jesus all missing for Watford game. They might need to bring him back in two days.

KDB might be fine, Jesus out for a month or two most likely.

I never seen it..but mates and my cousin tell me KDB might be out for the season..??..

Seems Pep asking refs for protection fell on deaf ears then???..

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Because Pep asked for it of course you silly man..:mutley:..and they have the best players/team in the league:dance:

I know you're being sarcastic so this isn't aimed at you but City fans are becoming unbearably arrogant

9 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I know you're being sarcastic so this isn't aimed at you but City fans are becoming unbearably arrogant

Have you spent much time with genuine City fans who for years travelled the length of England watching unbelievably bad players play for their Club.

Most I know are real down to earth guys. All are Loyalists when it comes to their political thinking and I wouldn't grudge them a wee bit of arrogance..even though the lads I know are not like that. 

There is probably a new batch of younger fans who are arrogant wee arseholes..life vomits these cretins up in all walks of life..

I will expect that cunt puncheon to be jailed for that tackle on KDB..

Probably won't even get a 2 game ban..

Football is about entertainment and ENTERTAINERS need to be protected.. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Have you spent much time with genuine City fans who for years travelled the length of England watching unbelievably bad players play for their Club.

Most I know are real down to earth guys. All are Loyalists when it comes to their political thinking and I wouldn't grudge them a wee bit of arrogance..even though the lads I know are not like that. 

There is probably a new batch of younger fans who are arrogant wee arseholes..life vomits these cretins up in all walks of life..

I will expect that cunt puncheon to be jailed for that tackle on KDB..

Probably won't even get a 2 game ban..

Football is about entertainment and ENTERTAINERS need to be protected.. 

Mate that last line is a joke, a player who is better to watch doesn't deserve more protection that a big cunt of a centre back who cant play a 5 foot square ball.

53 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Mate that last line is a joke, a player who is better to watch doesn't deserve more protection that a big cunt of a centre back who cant play a 5 foot square ball.

Big centre backs tend not to get chopped down running thru on a last minute breakaway. But let's just agree to disagree...:whistle:

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Big centre backs tend not to get chopped down running thru on a last minute breakaway. But let's just agree to disagree...:whistle:

So in your opinion the likes of Roberts and Sinclair should get more protection than Tav and Wilson?

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

So in your opinion the likes of Roberts and Sinclair should get more protection than Tav and Wilson?

Roberts and Sinclair should get snapped in fuckin two...Your being a wee bit pedantic this evening are you needing your hole..???...:britney:

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Roberts and Sinclair should get snapped in fuckin two...Your being a wee bit pedantic this evening are you needing your hole..???...:britney:

I'm fine, just think it's mental you wanting certain Man City players to be given more protection than others.