English Football

Clemdog

Pep moaning about how only one team wanted to play again. Why should Newcastle, or anybody else, attack City just so they can be picked off and lose 4, 5 or 6 nil. Between that and the Redmond incident he’s quickly falling into the same category as Klopp in the sense that I used to like him but I just think he’s a moaning, arrogant cunt now.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He's spot on though, every team bar maybe Liverpool have all been extremely defensive against them this season, many not even wanting to attack at all.  Peps not even criticising his opponents if you read his words, has always had the same stance throughout his career, in that he prefers and wants to watch attacking football and make it exciting for the spectators.

Nobody is expecting all the teams to attack attack attack, but at least attempt to attack on the counter, I would rather we attacked the scum and had a go rather than play defensive boring football with no ambition to score. The defeat in the cup semi when we offered no attacking threat was as bad as losing 5-1, basically turned up not to get hammered, not what I want from my club personally and going by Newcastle fans reaction last night many believe the same, each to their own though.

Been told for years by EPL fans, media etc how it's the best league in the world, most exciting, no easy games blah blah blah yet it's so defensive it's unreal especially in the bigger games. Neville was correct in saying Pep was bang on when he made the point it's the most defensive league he's managed in.

Also think the comparison to Klopp is completely wrong, Pep has had the same stance even when winning, Klopp just moans constantly and is like Mourinho when he loses. Remember when he slated the transfer fees and said something about not willing to go down that route, yet just spunked £75m on Van Dijk - hypocrite so he is.

Easy to say stuff like that though when you've had hundreds of millions of pounds to spend at every club you've managed. 

I hate boring games as much as the next man but it does my head in when managers comment on how other teams play against them.

Guardiola should just be happy that in the vast majority of games he has the quality players to break down teams and pass their way through them with relative ease. No need to moan about their opponents not letting them win IMO. 

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Pep moaning about how only one team wanted to play again. Why should Newcastle, or anybody else, attack City just so they can be picked off and lose 4, 5 or 6 nil. Between that and the Redmond incident he’s quickly falling into the same category as Klopp in the sense that I used to like him but I just think he’s a moaning, arrogant cunt now.

He's a prick! 

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

A prick for telling the truth..??..

Nothing like Klopp at all..one is German and the other is Catalonian..

Redmond appreciated the advice and Southampton didn't lodge a complaint.

It's easy to dislike successful people..

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

A prick for telling the truth..??..

Nothing like Klopp at all..one is German and the other is Catalonian..

Redmond appreciated the advice and Southampton didn't lodge a complaint.

It's easy to dislike successful people..

Again, anti-Pep comments upsetting you ? Bizarre 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You really hate it when some dislikes Pep, don't you? :lol: it actually winds you up 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Again, anti-Pep comments upsetting you ? Bizarre 

I'm not the one dishing out the personal abuse my friend..so no I don't get upset in the slightest if folk have a pop at Pep. Im sure the sarcasm in both my posts was evident..It's a forum. It would be dull and boring if we all agreed..

I like the guy..he has made a long suffering Man City fan very happy and also made a good few of the London biased journos eat their words. 

In my humble opinion he is neither a prick or a cunt..but if you do then that's fair enough..

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Could be worse, could have cashed out a bet for £200 and by the end of the night the bet actually won and robbed yourself of over £3600.

Fucking cash out is the worst invention ever in regards to online betting. :anger:

Sore yin mate 

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm not the one dishing out the personal abuse my friend..so no I don't get upset in the slightest if folk have a pop at Pep. Im sure the sarcasm in both my posts was evident..It's a forum. It would be dull and boring if we all agreed..

I like the guy..he has made a long suffering Man City fan very happy and also made a good few of the London biased journos eat their words. 

In my humble opinion he is neither a prick or a cunt..but if you do then that's fair enough..

Can you no just take the bait like a normal cunt? ?

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho admits striker Romelu Lukaku is "tired" but says he cannot afford to rest him.

The 24-year-old has played every minute of his club's Premier League campaign so far because of the injury problems of fellow striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Lukaku started the season with 11 goals in 10 games, but has only scored four times in his last 19 outings.

"The boy is tired. He is physically a monster but not a machine and he is feeling it," Mourinho said.

"The guy is fantastic for me. But no, I cannot rest him."

Honestly just shut the fuck up

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho admits striker Romelu Lukaku is "tired" but says he cannot afford to rest him.

The 24-year-old has played every minute of his club's Premier League campaign so far because of the injury problems of fellow striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Lukaku started the season with 11 goals in 10 games, but has only scored four times in his last 19 outings.

"The boy is tired. He is physically a monster but not a machine and he is feeling it," Mourinho said.

"The guy is fantastic for me. But no, I cannot rest him."

Honestly just shut the fuck up

If he doesn’t think Rashford is good enough to play through the middle at home to Southampton then you have to wonder when Rashford is even still at the club :lol: