English Football

Clemdog

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

Villa changed their badge again after 1 year since they changed it previously. Assuming the fans backlashed against the previous one last year

Looks like something you’d buy in Turkey.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I was considering buying them, what is the going price now, a tenner? 

Ask one of your owners, that wants to be succesful.

seeing Dortmund cannot afford sancho and he will apparently return to man u,hes on £13000000 per year contract till 2026,he wont be forced to go anywhere sitting on approx million pounds a month,get the feeling the dislike is deep and he will do a bale and play golf unless it suits him 

ooft 

What kind of punishment are we looking at? A paltry fine and a slap on the wrist? Relegation? Arsenal crowned as the champions?:thumbsup:

Surely one or more of the 115 charges would stick.

I can't stand that club. They have the worst supporters in the world.

14 hours ago, bluenoz said:

What kind of punishment are we looking at? A paltry fine and a slap on the wrist? Relegation? Arsenal crowned as the champions?:thumbsup:

Hmm

On 04/06/2024 at 20:19, bluenoz said:

IMG-20240603-WA0026.jpg

Despite having family from that neck of the woods, I have developed a really strong dislike for scousers over the past few years. I think its because most of the ones who are public figures recently are fucking bangers, but I think maybe they just all are. They're so fucking weird.

9 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Despite having family from that neck of the woods, I have developed a really strong dislike for scousers over the past few years. I think its because most of the ones who are public figures recently are fucking bangers, but I think maybe they just all are. They're so fucking weird.

Fucking hell. 

IMG_2772.gif

I'm not really a fan of all these rich, foreign owners in football, but I agree with the Liverpool chairman Tom Werner. He wants to introduce EPL games to New York City. It would be brilliant.

If the NFL can play in London, then why not football.