English Football

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s soft, it’s wasn’t accidental at all though 😂

I didn't say it was accidental I said the commentator did. Much like what happens up here the broadcaster sets the narrative. Smith being an ex Arsenal player. 

38 minutes ago, LV said:

Aye and that Alan Smith co-commentator is saying it was not accidental. Sounds like the BBC up here. 

24 minutes ago, LV said:

I didn't say it was accidental I said the commentator did. Much like what happens up here the broadcaster sets the narrative. Smith being an ex Arsenal player. 

7 minutes ago, LV said:

What can't you understand. 

One says he said it was accidental, the next he said it was. Then you insinuate it was down to bias, that he said it wasn’t accidental.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One says he said it was accidental, the next he said it was. Then you insinuate it was down to bias, that he said it wasn’t accidental.

Your first sentence makes no sense have you missed a not out. Everyone has a bias to a  greater or lesser extent.👍

21 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Leeds about to drop out of the automatic promotion places losing 2-1 at home to 10 man Wigan. Hope they don't fuck it up. Would like to see them back in the PL.

My boss is a Leeds fan so I was hoping they would go up for his sake but they’ve blown automatic promotion IMO.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What are Leeds doing :lol:

They are a club I’d like to see go up because they have genuine history, a good manager and I think they would invest money and stay up and even if it turned into a train wreck at least it would be entertaining :lol:

I’m sick of all these shite small clubs like brighton, huddersfield, burnley and bournemouth just making up the numbers every year.